Thursday, February 04, 2021

Today Is Thursday February 4 2021, This Is What Happen.

 I usual work Friday. But I start my work week last Sunday. It just seems strange.


I got my last little batch of fabric cut into strips. Now I'm ready to start stich them together. Not sure when going to happen. I hope before mid month. These are the last four I cut.

Off to get my second vaccine. Tomorrow I'm a little nervous I heard second one can be ruff ride. But I understand the reason behind the second shot. Plus I need to go the UPS store to send something I receive from Amazon broken. 


 

It been a while since I made a meat spread sandwich. Had roast beef and to say it wasn't tender. So I ran though the meat grinder, add little bit of dill pickle and green onion. Oh and quite bit of mayo to moist it up. I like to actual grind roast beef, boiled potato(s) fry it up. And then poach eggs on it.  

I been staying on track when I come to eating. I send a package to LIZZIE she made a video, it long.  

Coffee is on and stay safe


8 comments:

  1. I remember my mum grinding meat and always putting a couple of slices of bread through the mincer after to help clean the grinder before washing all the parts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:59 PM

    I often find roast beef to be a bit tough, unlike pork and lamb. I haven't seen a hand mincer for many years.

    River, I remember my grandmother doing that but I don't think she did it at the end. It was to bulk out the mix, I thought.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to see your friend opening her box. I haven't seen anyone grind meet like that for about 50 years (my grandmother!) they had a meat grinder on a tv program the other day for antiques and it sold for £50! Good luck with 2nd jab, hope you don't get any side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got your second shot, I'm getting my second in 11 days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My mother in law had a meat grinder, wonder where it went. A food processor may do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. People here who had the second vaccine had a slight reaction, it not bad. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We know those who have had their 2nd shots with no problems. We're sure all will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard of those whose 2nd shot was fine and those whose 2nd shot knocked them sideways for a couple days. Fingers crossed that you're in the former group.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...