Saturday, February 13, 2021

Today Is Friday February 13 2021, This Is What Happen

 Donald Trump got acqutitted. Statement time...What future for America now...Just open the door for more reckless behavior. I will continue with my creative things. It usual pretty safe.

Had quite bit of touble loading up my video, keep loosing my internet connection. So here is batch of  I FABRIC  went though.



Pile of old sheets that I'm cutting into strips, hopeful before end of March I can give away a crochet rag rug. Also trying to figure out the mathmatics of my crochet rag rug for future reference if I decided to reopen my esty page and list them for sale.  Ziggy on chair taking his morning shut eye.


Soaking fabic in tub of vinegar water and also in the sort of right buttom corner is green pillow cases, that could be used in crochet rag rug.

Did mange get out to mail box and did my floor exersise. Hubby is talking about doing a dump run tomorrow. 

11 comments:

  1. Trump got acquitted? I am so disappointed.
    That's a nice pile of pastel colours in your fabrics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get a stable internet connection, it can be a pain sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not fun when the internet goes out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 7 Republicans voted to convict, and Mitch McConnell made a statement that he acquitted Trump on a legal theory, not a factual one. Trump can crow about his acquittal, but the American people, and the world, know the truth.

    And I’ve got a crush on Congressman Raskin. Too bad he’s married.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad on the acquittal

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our internet connection has been frustrating lately too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no internet yesterday - got a lot more done round the house and read a book so was a bonus for me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The news re Trump was not unexpected but disappointing all the same. Ah well... onwards and upwards!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had a feeling he would get acquitted Dora, he's a slippery sucker! Good luck with your internet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And a Happy Valentine's Day to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...