Sunday, February 14, 2021

Today Is Saturday February 14 2021, This Is What Happen

 

Happy love day! πŸ’• Just found some emjoi on blogger. I'm always learning and find out cool things. But some time I just can't figure out what emjoi means 😠 If this he or she conspiated or just pissed off. 🀣 The laughing one I often wondered if their laughing with me or at me. Either I'm not loosing sleep over it. 


Hubby and I adventure out today. All of our trash cans were filled and plus a few other items need to go. Off to dump we went. usually on Sunday the dump is busy. I guess because of Valentine day it. was pretty slow.  Confession time...eye ball items at dump and my creative side my brian starts up. But my logical side says "No" 


So I went though two bags of fabric and also some junk journal items I got in mail. Junk Journal could be also called Collage Journal. Well I want to mount my camera on correct tripod and do some filming. My FIRST video I studder about. Then my SECOND video my card in my camera ran out of space. But it moving me forward on organize fabrics.

Since I didn't show all the fabrics I decided to take five fabrics I like best from larger bag. 


This bag had all sort of shapes and sizes. Not even sure how I will organize it. There were plenty of variety sizes of per cut squares, piece sewn together. and just plain scapes. I don't think there much can be use in stash buster quilt I'm currently working on. 

I've liked whimsical art with sun and moon in them. I guess that main reason I'm attract to this piece of fabric. There was few non cotton fabrics I will give back tto the thrift store. I don't recall how many pieces is going. But I'm counting it as one. Plus they was two pouch in them, new. I don't need or want them. So off they go. Now I need to find two more items to drop off at thrift store tomorrow. 


The other place hubby and I stop was the food store. He went shopping and I stayed in Pick up. I am in store enough during the week. I just had to ask him about local mask climate in the store. It seems like Sunday hardly anyone has a mask on. And this Sunday was no difference. Statement time...I guess god and gun will keep you safe from the virus.  Our town just had local gun show. I went to once years ago. My interest in guns could be put in a thimble, and still have plenty of room in the thimble. Plus I figure if 1 percent had mask on at gun show, I would be shocked. A possible super spreader.


Not sure what I will be doing this week, I have my job to do. But I was hoping to have chance to work on my stash buster quilt. I really need some yellow fabrics so I can start working on my stash busting quilt again. Out of all fabrics not one yellow. If memory 🧠serves me correctly they were hardly any red either. But plenty of blues, and that one color I'm not short on. 
So during week I will press out fabrics and figure out there popular place. The other thing it would be easy to work my crochet rag rug. Let see what else is possible for me to do around the place for week get hold of social security and see about spousal benifits. And enjoy life.



Have a hunch quite a few pieces will be toss in container for a CRAZY QUILT or a CRUMB QUILT. Not sure what the difference is between the two. Know one thing for sure you can pretty much set your own rules. There even possible even doing a log cabin style of quilt. Not sure what word I rather use than crazy for quilt. But in Victorian age the word "hysterical" was used. How about hysterical quilt. I like term eclectic, bohemian, and whimsical.

Look like snow might be coming.

Coffee is on and stay safe

12 comments:

  1. You have some very interesting fabrics

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such an intresting selection of fabrics, I bet a crumb quilt would be lovely looking! I hope you enjoyed your Valentines Day Dora . Some emojis for the day-
    πŸ’ŸπŸ’žπŸ’–πŸ’‹πŸ’—πŸ’ŒπŸ˜πŸ’žπŸ’πŸ’•

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Christmas themes and colours in the fabrics. I don't know how to put emojis into comments. I do know that when they are in a blog post it usually indicates how the writer is feeling about things she or he has written.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep on quilting! We are getting a lot of snow tomorrow into Tuesday they say

    ReplyDelete
  5. I dont know anything about quilting but that' quite some stash you have there - hope you find the yellow you need. Your rubbish dump is very different to a UK one - ours is like you could eat your dinner off the floor, you have to put metal in one container, wood in another, it all goes in neatly and they have a little shop of things that can be recycled and given a home (bicycles, flower pots, garden tools), we are lucky, it's a nice experience. I can't imagine a gun show, I don't know what would scare me more, the guns or the people with no masks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank Goodness, we do not have dumps here, my creative mind will go crazy with the things i can pick up and make πŸ™„. I love emojis 😍 but some people find them childish. I think your crazy quilt is a riot of colours and I wouldn't mind having one with all those wild reds. Just brightens up a room.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous1:13 AM

    Ah yes. God and a gun is great protector against COVID. I wonder if such people have a last thought before they die from COVID, 'Oh, I was wrong about COVID'.

    Someone with a blog who lives in Colorado recently posted how he hates emojis in blog posts. I've used them a couple of times in comment replies.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't know anything about quilt making but I like them. I don't really understand what this "dump" means, we have one but this is really garbage to be thrown away !
    Now living in an apartment we don't have these worries anymore !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hari Om
    I agree with others - you have some fab fabrics!!! I need to get into my wool stash and start working again - been doing nothing at all this year, creatively. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are really nice fabrics! I hope you had a nice Valentine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Did you know you can type in words in the emoji box to find emojis to fit what you're looking for? They're still open to interpretation, but it helps a bit to narrow down the field.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The colours are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...