Friday, February 12, 2021

Today Is Friday February 12 2021, This Is What Happen

 It morning as I type my post out. I'm sure there will be some type of blessings. It my 61st birthday and I'm trying to raise money for POOR PEOPLE CAMPAIGIN but I did page with FACEBOOK. Latter on I will go into work.

I was hoping to get anther artist trading card and or a A.C.E.O but it didn't happen. My life is putter, except for work. 

Got my first block done for a granddaughter quilt. This is also one of my puttering projects. Right now I have I have three grandgirls, and one on way, mid May. Also anther girl. That's ok. So the style or look of quilt I want I will have to do 12 times 4 embrodiary blocks that comes to 48 blocks. Not sure what block I will be doing next. The only thing I know I won't be starting this weekend. For other talent artist. Please visit PAINT PARTY FRIDAY



Last night we had beef stew, I been craving beef stew. Only minor complaint is "no mushroom" 
It been super cold. A while go it was 4 degrees. Those who use metric it would of been -15, and had to use METRIC CONVERSION

Need to find my five items that heads out to thrift store. I should also do my paper work for work. I do like pay check. So look like I will be doing a short day at work.

Coffee is on and stay safe.

22 comments:

  1. Your quilt will be lovely. We are having beef stew and dumplings tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The embroidery is beautiful, this will make a wonderful quilt. Stay safe, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! :) Your Western gal looks really nice, as does the stew! It's perfect stew weather!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    Felicitations, Dora! Hope you are having a good day, work included!!! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work and happy birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:15 PM

    A very happy birthday Dora.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday. It's good to putter around.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many happy birthday wishes.
    I think your western girl looks very nice.
    Beef stew looks good.

    Enjoy your weekend.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your quilt is coming a long nicely. Ohhhh beef stew, looks so good. Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday to you!! I hope you do something to celebrate:) Nice stitching for the quilt. And beef stew is always welcome when it's so cold outside! Happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It sure is the season for some nice hot beef stew. Happy Birthday from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  12. ...Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy Birthday!!
    I also have beef stew in the winter, well, really it is beef casserole, baked in the oven for two and a half hours and the whole flat smells warm and delicious from it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your stitching

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's very cold here too ! Same as you in some places ! Your stitching is nice !

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy birthday! many happy returns. Cold here in the UK too. You are very good at embroidery and I see the theme matches with Rain's western theme :) Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Happy happy birthday Dora.. I do love that word puttering, I've been doing the same all day today 😊

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great job on the embroidery work! And belated happy birthday (my birthday was the 9th).

    ReplyDelete
  19. Happy birthday and happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy belated birthday! Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Belated best wishes.

    The stew looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...