Saturday, January 02, 2021

Today Is Saturday January 2 2021, This Is What Happen.

 Now I am wondering if yesterday post I put the year as 2021, not as 2020. It doesn't matter. With help of one blogger pals. I now know to look under the archives of blog. Here what I wrote on this date in year of 2006 had one year in on blogging.


All of our trash cans was filled, so hubby and I went up to the sanitation land field. Well in my days it was known as the dump. The transfer station is closer. But they were close today. This is just off the highway from my home. 

It was a two stop run. The dump and to store, still not many wearing mask. But one got to eat. I am think of doing on line shopping, with curb pick up. I couldn't find my N95 mask and I stuck on a cloth one, went directly to the drug store, and bought an N95 for five dollars. 



Usual on New Year day we have blacked eyed peas soup, one main imgreites is collard greens. For meat flavoring we used salt pork. That was down in our freezer. 

Since this year new year resolution would be the same. So I am saying they our continuing on from last year, well my main hope it to do a little traveling. I have two quilt show I would like to see. Our local one and I will probably display one. Then in same month Spokane has there quilt show. The main thing I want to do is see my children and their children. But it all depends how the virus does. 

Had plan to grab some cardboard boxes out the garage/shed. And cut them to size to wrap my scrape fabric on them. Realize once I got my boots off and slippers on, that I didn't grab the boxes. Dinner was very good

Coffee is on and stay safe


10 comments:

  1. I do hope you can see your family. Soon. And the quilt shows as well - I find them fascinating and beautiful. Stay safe please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. collard greens look tasty. Wishing you a happy new year and that you get your vaccines soon - we are looking forward to getting ours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...we have been doing weekly grocery pickups at Walmart, it has worked well. Stay healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had blacked eyed peas soup with pork sausage and collard greens too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgosh. Your soup looks so delicious. My mom used to do black-eyed peas every New Year even tho NOBODY in the family liked them. They just taste like burnt beans to me. That's a great idea to do with your fabric. I'm going to put that on my list to do this year too. - I am so with you about getting out and about and mostly just wanting to see my kids and grandkids. I miss them all so much! - Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you had your black eyed peas soup, looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you've been blogging for a long time! Good on you for continuing to do so all this time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you hate it when you forget the one thing you went out to get.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love black eyed peas and collards. That makes me very very hungry to look at your soup bowl there.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...