Sunday, January 03, 2021

Today Is Sunday January 3 2020, This Is What Happen


 

There is legit excuse and futile ones. This morning it clear blue sky and there were a few things needed be done. But the excuse I was coming up with, for not doing what need to be done. If one look sort of hard, one might see the moon. 

But once I got out, didn't want to come back in. Got mail from yesterday and the boxes which I meant to bring in yesterday. The extra thing I did was put some black sunflower seed in bird box. Hopeful one of these day I can get picture of Mr. Bully Bird. He sit in feeder looking out and let no birds in feeder, although he not eating him self. It might Ms. Bully Bird.

Been telling about organizing my fabrics. It been a while since I purchased any. But when I go in a thrift store or antique place I look though the fabrics. I have found some vintage or copies of vintage fabrics at antique places. We have two antique stores that handle fabrics one is THREE MILE ANTIQUE MALL and THIS OLD TRUNK






Been sorting my fabrics mainly by colors. I like corrugated plastic sheets so much better. But I have enough card board boxes that ends up serving the same purpose. Plus price is right and I repurpose and or recycling 

Usual out of less then a yard square I fold the fabrics in thirds or forth and roll them on. It working for me.


Last after noon it start to snow. Only last a short while. 

Coffee is on and stay safe


12 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:37 PM

    Wow. Look at the mountain and the snow covered trees.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actual that was taken from my front door steps

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's a beautiful place you live in, must really lift the spirits waking up to that view on your doorstep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you have snow ! We only have snow in the Ardennes !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your fabrics. I have a sewing machine and no idea what useful stuff to sew...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm totally doing that with my fabric maybe starting today. I'm totally bummed that we don't have snow down here in the valley. Makes for a super boring winter. Just gray skies and cold temps. I have to tell you Dora, I am totally diggin' your carpet! I would love to have that in my house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That bully bird isn't very nice. The snow mountain sure looks pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The photos are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wonder if some of the fabric in your stash might be "vintage" now (if you've had it long enough).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! Is that snow-covered mountain near your home? Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...