Friday, January 01, 2021

2020 Report and December 2020 Report

Not sure why I can't get a link to one of my past posting. Since it first of New Year. Wanted to do sort of "This day in past post" Not saying complete toss towel, they should be easier way of doing it.

Well  I never thought I would live though pandemic and also we would be such a divide country. Not going to cover every little catagory I talk about in my blog. 

Let briefly talk about photographs. Not even sure how many pictures I taken and posted. As many you know I have stamp collection of people faces. Didn't work on much during 2020. Maybe just a little bit. There certain photos I like of people that hopes to speak and shows there character. Some time I think artist can capture this more then camera. 

Someday we all just blah blah and others could put it under rant or rave. No real subject. Don't know why we all need to just start talking. Or in blog it might be letting fingers run across the key board. I am sure they will be more blah blah 

Should be happy I can share my family with you. Grant at times they total irritate me. Mostly the hard core "Trump" supporters and or the hard core "conservative" and I'm sure my liberalism get to them. What I miss most not seeing my sons and there wives. Although made the choice because of pandemic. Hopefully once get vaccine more will open up.

So it will be done twice. Right now I am going to see what this LAST YEAR SAYS 

You are inner-directed and shrewd.

You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of organization.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

And like most time I do the Personality in sight I talk about three of topics or categories

Self consciousness (83%) I am very self consciousness and grew up family of self consciousness. In simple way of putting it." My lord if someone saw something that just isn't just correct the world will come end" On current quilt I am doing I pretty not following any guide lines. I am having fun. Well when I told one of my family members I was going have an purple and yellow flower bed. They were worried if someone saw it and didn't like it. I am slowly getting a way from that. Who knows I might go out and play mud puddles.

Curiosity (41%) My curiosity has change over the years. Safety is important to me now. When I was younger I toss caution to wind. I like learn about people and there stories. Guess one main reason I read blogs

Challenge (6%) .Not much on challenging and or competition. There things I like to be part of and self challenge is one to improve my self. Sure I put things in the local fair. Not looking for a prize. But more of education reason of doing it. Or I call "constructive criticism" I even plan to put the current quilt I am working on. I can recall being a part of writers group and group got grant and had couple of college professors and they critique or writings. And had a few horse show judges that critique how we present our animals. I found it very helpful.


Usual in January we have melt of snow. We here call a January thaw. Well last few years in February we get hit by bunch of snow.

My first meal of day. Cream of wheat, bacon, and cup of orange juice. Oh yes. First meal of year! Notice the informality of bacon. On paper towel and ate with my fingers.


 


   Got some pieces cut for the quilt I am working on. Plus making head way in sorting and organizing fabrics. Like I said I am not planning by rules. Ok my rules! If what gingham print go by strip print side by side. I will put it there because I feel like it. 


Yesterday I got blank journal, which will be my bullet journal. It seems to be life search to find our self. I know I am working in progress. 

Time to move on to December report. So I will move quickly once again to personal insights. I won't be talking about topics and or category. 

You are inner-directed and shrewd.

You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are reserved: you are a private person and don't let many people in.

You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of organization.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.

Sort of same between 2020 and last month, December.

Coffee is on and stay safe



10 comments:

  1. All that snow still makes me cold! Hopefully the pandemic will be over and you can visit your Son once again. Happy New Year from all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Dora! I've missed your posts. :) I can't believe your snow is melting and we didn't even have any. It was a green Christmas and now it's a green, overcast COLD January. I would love to be the January that down here! - I'm happy you're making headway on sorting your fabrics and staying up on your quilting. I've made baby steps in my crafting organization but I'm still moving forward however slow I go. - I'm happy that you're leaving that self conscious burden behind. It serves no purpose. - I hope the New Year brings you much peace, PHENOMENAL health, and many, many opportunities to do all that brings you joy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bacon should ALWAYS be eaten with the fingers. it's the best way :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ...if you go to ARCHIVES you can search through your past posts. My best to you in 2021.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year! That's how I like my bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Think we can pat ourselves on the back for having survived 2020. Onwards and hopefully on to better things in 2021!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This had been the most horrible year in my life ! The only positive thing which came out of it is that we are not holding together in each country as we should ! Although it became a bit better now !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like it was a good breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your breakfast looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Don't forget to splash in rain puddles and walk through crinkly autumn leaves, Dora. I like the colors and prints you put together. They compliment each other somehow. If they were square dancing, I'd say they were doing the do-si-do. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...