Monday, January 02, 2006

It All Comes Out In the Wash

Some days I ought been a blond Today I went to work. It was foggy and so I used my headlights. Well I forgot to turn them off when I got at work. At quarter to two Callie ask if I would take her over to the store. Well her and I went out to my car and I had dead battery. So her male friend Doug and I push the car back so we could jump it.


I drove her over to the store and guess what I didn’t leave the car run enough. When we got out the battery was dead again. Lucky the vehicle parked in front of me I personly new the guy.
Murphy worked him and they called him turtle. I jump my car off his mini van.


I wonder when and what their going to cut my hours down to. At this time Callie gets 18 3/4 hours a week. I usual work Monday thru Thursday 4 hours and on Friday I finish up the week by doing 2 and 3/4 hours.


Today I did 6 hours. Callie will properly go to Sandpoint and see her payee sometime this week. So I’m trying to get most of my hours toward the beginning of the week.
So both Callie and I will know what my hours will be cut down to. Someways I’m glad I’m looking forward to completing some projects that time was a factor. I’d like to get back on task setting up my ceramics and doing a little gardening This is the kicker my pay checks will be smaller.

But Callie wanted to be more independent.. I honestly don’t see why she need the hours they assign her. I feel like because some is disabled or is handicap that doesn’t make them an cripple and needs total care. She not bed ridden or retarded


I’m hoping some were between 12 and 16 hours a week. I know majority of it will be good

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 23, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I'm tired. I been tired most of the last week. Been doing a little here and there. Nothing big, just studly getting things done. Yes,...