Thursday, November 05, 2020

Today is Thursday November 5 2020, This Is What Happen.

 Like rest world. I am waiting for who will be our 46 president. I guess I wonder why so many people of other places in world is so much into our politics. To me there just plain mean and nasty. But it seems like I post plenty about them on my blog.

Sorry to say I real not up on to who other elected leaders are. I know basically who is England Prime minster Boris Johnson and Canadian Prime Minster Justin Turdeau. Oh should sell my self sort I could tell you leader of Israel.


I been tinker around with this and that. Last night I had plan to sew elastic on and my pressure foot holder came off. For life of me couldn't figure on how to put it on. Once I got the manual out and looked at photo and seen I was putting it in backwards.

Maybe this weekend I can finish up some mask I started. I will just donate them to our local food bank. Still I would guess only half is wearing mask.

I did little Christmas shopping over on Amazon. I got my granddaughters their pajamas and got my clients, something fun. Not suppose to get them anything. But I usual get or try to get a fun item and then something practical. Of Crouse I got a few more non present items. 

Today Hubby and I took the car into get winter tires put on. It didn't take that long to do. Well the tire store is right by the thrift store. And I want to go in and see what I could find. Had to be firm with my self.

One of my friend LaWalla and my clients know her also. Ended up with covid and broken hip. I posted about it HERE and I bought a card and each of us wrote her few lines. As I was looking up the address and I could make out the return address on the envelope . See LaWalla send me brief note letting me know what was going on. Liz thought I was looking up some rehab place to put her away. Once I explain to her I was trying to get the correct address for LaWalla. She was fine. I am worried about Liz. She pretty much looks like she about ready to bust down and cry. As I was leaving I told her be well and that I love her. Regis I just quick hug. Wished him well for the rest of the evening. I'm concerned about Liz and wonder if she taking her pills and she claims she is. At this point I need  to take her word for it. I also told her if I don't see improvement in next little while I will have to get hold of her therapist or if she keeps sinking.

It been raining off and on most day, actual a warm rain. It got up in the 50 (10)

Coffee is on 



9 comments:

  1. It must be hard to just walk away and trust your clients will do the right thing taking medication and looking after themself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Liz! It's good that she has you to care for her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yea, our Dad remembers the days of having to get winter times put on the car. Our Mom and Dad have their Christmas shopping done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz and Lawalla, you have your hands full.

    If I said "Bibi Netanyahu"...I think you'd know who I was talking about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The world has been watching US politics intensely we are all excited for these results!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't tell you how often I can't figure something out, and it's just upside down or backwards. Glad you got it squared away.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The world watches our politics because what we do still impacts the rest of the world greatly - and I only hope that the next President (I have hopes of who it will be) can repair what 45 did. I can't figure out how to put parts back on something all the time. It does help to read the instructions, but do I ever learn? Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't started any Christmas present shopping, but I have bought some Christmas cards.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...