Friday, October 30, 2020

Today Is Friday October 20 2020, This Is What Happen

 

Two things off the starting gate. Been busy blogging about Samhain. Not sure if all of you are tired of it or not. But I feel it time to move on.

It been ages since I did or even had a chance to share my creative piece. There is some short coming of being employed. I did finish up collage and is taking part in PAINT PARTY FRIDAY and there life in general.



It taking me a while to complete the sketch book project for Brooklyn Art Library. Sort of made the half way point.

This collage is based on the later part of baby boomers, from 1958 til 1972. It also known as “Keeping up with the Jones” me personal I would call it “Not seeing the entire picture” I think this LINK or if every thing looks orderly and it place everything must be fine. But not always. I wonder about people who really have spotless homes.


Last few days we here in North Idaho has had some pretty sunrise and sunset. Some place in the blog post I will first put in a sunrise and then a sunset.



I got my hair cut and we all had mask on. Cost me $20 and my cousin cut my hair. Found out her daughter went though covid, and she R.N on surgical unit. But her husband didn't get it. So I found out seven of my cousin got covid. And when the ideal of wearing a mask came my Aunt bitched about it. Confession time....I even once looked up her personal zodiac chart vs my dad.

Since three of her Granddaughters came down with covid and now she all for the mask. Then the other four I would bet anyone a chocolate candy bar, their for Trump.

Plus I found out one of my friend fell and broke her hip and went though covid. She is rehab center in Cour d'Alene.

Took my client over to get her blood taken, for some labs. Doctor forgot to sign the order and it will need to be send back. So that would take a bit of time. We decided to try it beginning of week.

So we went to Thrift store and the store clerk and the two of us had mask on. Rest of the people had no mask on. I bought a thirteen dollars and some odd cent worth the stuff. Confession time....I did get a little bit of fabric. But I did get a new lunch bag and will toss out my old one. And T shirt, which I will wash and wear for Halloween


But earlier today I was store, get a few items for my client. Still people in store with out a mask. I was walking by some clerk putting items on the shelf, and non mask wearer said to clerk I won't wearer one of those mask until it mandated.

Sometime I wonder what type of rock they crawl out under.

Thought it would be easy for me to figure the case load of covid here. Actual looked up our county population is 11, 984 as of 2018. From Thursday to today, Friday. 17 cases of covid. Smallest day number this week increase was 5


Ran out of fabric strips for the crochet rag rug I was working on. Anyhow I use sheets. Actual when I was in thrift store that was first place I looked to see what the possibility were. Didn't see anything in sheets that I thought would go good with the current colors.

Lucky I did have something that would work in my stash. Now the next three steps to get the sheet cut is. Laundered it, cut it into 2 inch strips, and roll it in a ball.

It sure is dusty out side for some reason.


Stay Safe and Coffee Is ON

17 comments:

  1. Nice collage. Hard to tell sunrise from sunset isnt it. Wow sorry about your cousins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:11 PM

    Not bad COVID figures for your state. The person who said I won't wear a mask until it is mandated is waiting for clear government instructions that it must be worn in public.
    They are nice sunrise and sunset photos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sunrise picture is stunning. Cour d'Alene?!?! I haven't heard that name since I used to come out to Sandpoint when I worked for Coldwater Creek!!!!

    Stay well and safe and Covid free Dora. And a very Happy Hallows to you! 🎃👻🎃

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't understand people who won't wear a mask until it is mandated. Can't they think and see for themselves that it is safer?

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been keeping busy, that's good. I cannot understand all these COVIDIOTS who don't/won't wear masks. They are infecting so many other people. Here it is mandatory in all shops and offices and businesses. Hope the vote goes well next week. Stay safe, Dora!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your collage is quite interesting. Sorry to hear of the covid instances in your family circle.
    Yes the mask caused a lot of complaining here in T&T and it is now mandatory.

    Stay safe. Thanks for dropping by my blog

    Much💛love

    ReplyDelete
  7. ...your sky certainly put on a show, tonight is the Blue Moon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your craftwork looks very nice ! We will start our second lockdown on Monday !! There is nothing to do then staying home most of the time, wear the mask, keep distance and wash your hands. So far nobody has gotten it in my surroundings. But the country is in a mess !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't the mask refusniks realize that they're just helping to keep the Covid fire going? Beautiful sky photos, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing beautiful photos and visiting my site.
    Happy weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just don't understand why so many wear no masks!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all your creative endeavours. We are lucky, people wear masks here.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely art and photos. Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your collage is very pretty! We just had a plumber come to install a new toilet, he wore his mask and so did our Mom and Dad.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sorry your cousins got the dread plague. Glad they've recovered.

    Later part of Baby Boomers? Just until 1964. After that is Gen X. As a member of Gen X, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm sorry about your cousins. I hope they are all wearing masks now. - Your sunrise/sunset pics are beautiful Dora and I can't wait to see your rug finished.

    ReplyDelete
  17. fun collage art. The sky line of the rising and setting suns are especially gorgeous this time of year I think. Sorry to hear about all the Covid cases among your family. Wishing everyone well- and take care of yourself too!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, March 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I have been putting together my bullet journal for the second quarter. I’m so thankful for the white-out. I almost made a calendar for the ...