Sunday, November 01, 2020

October Report 2020

 

Most of time or well over half of time, I feel my life is blah blah, on going but nothing to major. Which is fantastic.

Had ever intention of doing some videos, like seven of them and only did 2. So 5 short. But my social media life is for me.


It seems like there a lot in life is connect either spiritual or religiously. I like the word “spiritual” more than religiously, it seems to confining. I guess biggest thing for my spiritual part for month would be Samhain. Celebration of friends and ancestors who had pass. I also like to look at as what they left us. Not much changing with changing of leaves, it almost like stand still. Which I know it not true. But I am just not seeing it.


With Covid and me being over weight and high blood pressure, I know it brings up the risk factors. Actual there been days I could of get out and took a walk. Weight been up and down with in a 3 pound range.

Confession time...I real miss my weight lost group. Not even sure how long this covid life been going on. Since I live in area that seems not to take it to heart, my outside world is in a pretty tight circle. But I have things to keep me going.


When I do my monthly reports I like to see what PERSONAL INSIGHT would say, and take like three things out of it and express my feeling and or opinion on it.


You are shrewd, skeptical and guarded.

You are philosophical: you are open to and intrigued by new ideas and love to explore them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them.

Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.

You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

The three I will be taking is Liberty, Adventures, and Activity level.

I question the term “give me liberty or give me death” I feel if my country is in wrong and is for something is unjust I don't believe standing. It like saying if your child is wrong and covering for there wrong. We all need to stay with in bounds and be accountable for our choices and behavior. Confession time...rules and such can be bend and stretch as long as there not broken. Editor Note...Came back after a bit, after my post on liberty. But there all sort of liberty and personal ones. I am a home body or knowing I have roots to come home to is important to me. my liberty score is 7%. But not having freedom or will of being under someone authority would ruffle my feathers.

The covid has put a damper on adventures, and for someone who like to explore new ideas and such, I would thought my adventures score would be higher than 16%. I have no desire for an activity as sky diving. But I would like to walk BLOOM DAY

For activity mostly the physical one could increase. I could be more mobile at work, although saying I am not lazy. Simple I burn more calories at home.


Not such what the up coming month will being but I am sure I will be bless.


Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. I think that Covid thing has everybody all out of sorts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...my humble advice is to try to make the ordinary extraordinary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will come out of this sooner or later.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:14 PM

    May is a long way away so maybe you can walk Bloom Day, and by then President Biden might have COVID under control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I started walking again just yesterday, took my camera and went around the block here. Our weather is warming up now and soon I will be walking along the beaches instead, so when I get too hot I can wade in the water. No swimming though as the camera isn't waterproof and I can't just leave it on the sand while I take a dip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I´m having a training DVD, it´s even nearly fun to stay fit that way :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, Covid has really put everyone in a spin. 2020 really doesn't count as I did nothing but stayed home. Stay uplifted and days WILL get better.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We have been in one of the longest and strictest lockdown and my mental, and physical health has taken a big hit. My weight has climbed and my chronic pain has gone through the roof.
    We are only now being allowed some freedoms so hopefully I’ll be able to get back on top of it all again soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Covid has definitely wrecked a lot of routine and plans for everyone! It’s all us adjusting to this new norm....for however long it goes.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Life is what it is I guess. At least we can still get food and heat our homes. I'd like to exercie more but have a hard time getting excited walking city blocks. We don't have many nature trails anywhere close. There's a very short trail at the park where I go. I walk it often. In the winter is half covered in water though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Give me liberty or give me death." Some of the mask refusniks probably paid the ultimate price for their so-called liberty.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Might your weight loss group have gone virtual? Or, perhaps you could find a discussion board to be a part of for the camaraderie of the weight loss group?

    PipeTobacco p

    ReplyDelete
  13. I thin we are suffering from pandemic fatigue

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's been a long hard year.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I do think 2020 has everyone fatigued in so many ways and on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...