Monday, November 02, 2020

Today Is Monday November 2 2020, This Is What Happen.

 

Might as well get the numbers out. Our state of Idaho for population is number 2 for covid virus. And over weekend our county went up by 36. But remember our population is small.

But still there people going into the store with no mask.

Took Regis to doctor for his medication refill. We all have to be mask up and when you arrive there door bell and a person comes to door, give your name and who your seeing. They then run you though some question and they give you a pager. Once that goes off, you head to door and nurse meets you. Then go straight to exam room. No waiting room.

Not sure how other doctor office is handling things. But part of hospital labs, x ray and therapy you are meant by someone who interview you like over at the doctor office that Regis goes, and only different thing is they ask if you been out of the county for last week, and take your temperature.

And Regis doctor told us to be careful when we're out and about. She says the virus is rapid going though the local area.


I got my finger cross for Biden.

Well I figure if it goes to Biden more people are concern about health and well being of people.

If it goes to Trump more people are concern about money and economics.


Then the rest of the day at work nothing strange or eventful. I found two items to take to the thrift store, I been eye balling for a while to get rid of them. I know there more things I could taking and also it would be wise for me to “not” get any more fabric. Once I got home I swept the floor and did some vacuuming.


With tension in air I decided to pull out tarot and do quick lay out, and see how cards fall. In nutshell is not to overly react. Don't let your emotion get the best of you. Not letting the teenage reasoning get best of you, either. The end result you will look like a fool.


Fiscal weigh in tomorrow. Every even day I weigh my self and wasn't please. 208.2 and want it a lease 207. But will be happier if it lower. Got extra steps in today.


Stay Safe and Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. All the best for the election you summed it up well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:45 PM

    What will happen when winter arrives? Doctors can't leave patients out in the cold waiting for a beeper to go off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not happy with my weight either. My "lost" 5kg (10 pounds)found their way home and brought a couple of friends. I have to work harder now, to lose that again and then keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you have any extra pounds, send them to me. I am underweight, struggling to gain. At my heaviest, I weighed 145.(5 years ago.) A good weight for me was 135. (2 years ago.) Then I got sick with lung disease. I now weigh 112 and look like a skeleton.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Indeed looking worried into the future... It´s all a bit... much, that we are facing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We saw on the news that our state is #1 per capita for Covid infections and our county leads our state.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was good you got extra steps in today.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. My dentist had me call from outside to say I was there. Then they brought us in when it was our turn. Not ideal, but what needs to be.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Alas, Health and Well Being of the People... and Money and Economics... are not mutually exclusive. If The COVID is not successfully managed, the Health and Well Being of the People will not be good and the Economy will not recover. This Election depresses me... what America is displaying right now disturbs me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Keep those masks on Dora. I'm hoping to wake up to better news tomorrow re the election results, fingers crossed 💙

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kiran Infertility Centre – Chennai’ is one of the best IVF Treatment in Chennai providing world-class treatment options like IVF, ICSI, Oocyte Donation, Surrogacy and Oocyte/Embryo freezingKiran Infertility Center Chennai

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...