Saturday, October 31, 2020

Today Is Saturday October 31 2020, This Is What Happen

 

Usual this time of year Murphy and I are taking part in a Samhain celebration. Since Covid hit my life is go to work and get the necessaries of life. Once week I will go up in loft of Under the Sun and have coffee.

Confession time...Being Covid grounded is getting to me today. I try to keep my self occupied and busy. I just actual feel like stuffing my face with sweets.

Idaho is a Trump state, very red. The conservative knows it theirs for the taking. And the democrats pretty much ignores or just flat give it to the Republicans.

We only have four electoral collage votes.



Got my pumpkin made into a jack a lantern. We used a glow stick instead of candle. And the eyes isn't what I want, will fix.


The Samhain altar.


Set up my bullet journal for month of November. Mine is pretty boring, but it keeps me sort of on track.



There is a full moon.



I did briefly remember my ancestors who gone, and set a small plate for them.

Working on my attitude.



12 comments:

  1. Your Samhain Altar looks pretty with the lit candles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pumpkin makes a point!
    It leaves one thinking what we do not wanna open our eyes upon.
    But let´s stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's certainly challenging to not get stuck in the blues during this time but you're making things, taking time for things... A body in motion tends to stay in motion and the same is true for the mind. I'm always just a FB message away if you need to chat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the plate for the ancestors. Sometimes I think I hear my beloved Miss Daisy, screaming in delight as she did, since she was deaf. So I pass out Temptation cat treats to all. They were her favorite. And I leave a handful on the front porch, for her. In remembrance.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you see a slight shift to the blue side even in Idaho when all the votes are counted.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That alter is very pretty. Covid is such a pain, we wish it would ride off into the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice plate for the ancestors. I occasionally get bored being Covid grounded and I usually am not bored. Just that there are no plans ever.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Confession time Dora I DID stuff my face with sweets yesterday. I got them for any trick or treaters who might come knocking, no one did, so I had to eat them didn't I 😉 Really hope Idaho goes blue this year 💙

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am remembering those dear to me who have passed as well this weekend.
    I had a day last week where the pandemic got to me. But it passes. I do get out although I keep to myself.
    I am really missing travel however!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your alter. I feel like eating sweets too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing your alters.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry you had a rough day.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...