Monday, August 24, 2020

Today Is August 24 2020, This Is What Happen

 I thought I was paying attention to what ate. And I once again went over. But this morning this I did managed to get walk in before it got to hot. 

This morning hubby sister called and said there youngest brother wife past away. I saw something about it on I believe it was facebook. But I couldn't put together. Well there doing fundraiser for BURIAL EXPENSE I hope some of my readers could donated and or share this story. 

Hubby and I been watching the RNC well one word at this point I described it as "gag" Since I watch DNC pretty much the entire thing I will also see what the other flip of pancake looks like. I got a rag rug that start to make some time ago. I can watch t.v and crochet, no real counting in doing rug.

I did manage to drop off item today at thrift store. And did looked at the fabric and purse. Walked with nothing. I got rid both my backpack purse. Last time I was northtown mall in Spokane. I saw one I real like there. Sadly I don't recall the store. For now I think going to toss my wallets and don't have that many of them. Into one purse so I can get them off table. I like to figure something else to do with them. 

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. We're sorry to hear about your sister-in-law, sad. Hey, we're equal opportunity here, we dislike all politicians regardless of party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry for your loss.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm sure there's some project that would go with the purses...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been watching what I eat too. I see every forkful from plate to mouth. a regular amount, but then on top of that I've been eating too much chocolate. Waaaay too much chocolate. So my weight loss has stalled. For now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for your loss...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear about the passing away. DO take good care of yourself and hope your projects get booming along.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Been checking your blog all week. Nothing.
    Hopefully y'all are doing okay.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...