Saturday, May 09, 2020

Today Is Saturday May 9 2020, This Is What Happen.

Before I tell you about my brief walk down at doggie park. It was comment about my weight gain. For a while I did get under 200 pounds. I slowly start to go back up. For a few weeks I held my weight in the 203 to 204.50. Fought not to let it go above 205.
I need to get back under 200. Friday weigh home weigh in I was at 202.4. I redid my goal and working getting my self under 200 pounds by end of June. And if scales reads 200.4 on June 30, I will meant my goals.
I did say I would never get back over 200 pounds. Also years ago I thought I would never be this heavy. If someone told me I would have a weight problem. I would thought they were totally nuts.

Did take my walk down at park. It been a while since I been down there. A few people letting there little fur balls run about.

Some how the fence got knock down, Didn't see any tire tracks. But like I said it been a while since been down there.

Notice that the cotton wood by river. I should walk down there this next couple week and see if picnic table are down there.
The area I liked to just spend me time. Only had one picnic table up, and no trash cans. But with Covid I can understand why things aren't moving along.
I am sure it will be taken care of.

Some new flowers and the deer are hard on them. So I thought I would share them with all my readers.

Yellow tulip. It looks like my purple ones will bloom shortly. Hopefully both colors at same time.
These grape hyacinths seems to do the best. I did have some banana hyacinths.
 My narcissus are scratched about. Not sure how many I have of these.

I laid out my quilt block and thought I knew where my fabric was, that I want to use for sashing. Personally I would term framing.
I have two other totes I can dig though. The fabric I'm looking for I was  going to use it for aprons.

Did a little shopping on net. Few of items I fairly sure I couldn't fine locally. Anyhow Murphy and I went in earlier. Like most time very few had mask and usual people mind there social distance part, but not to day.

I know darn well could find this in my local shops. So Regis had me order it. I did get a few items for Murphy and I. Only one fun things I place a bid on ACEO or ATC card. Forgot to get any non fusible interfacing for mask. I find something to use.

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got to take your walk to the park, those flowers sure are pretty. That big spider is kind of scary though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother’s Day Dora! Beautiful flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm the same, never thought I would have a weight problem. I was always between 120 and 128 pounds my whole life until about 15-20 years ago. The weight came on when I was in a job I wasn't happy about, then more weight after I retired and sat around doing nothing much for seven years. Now I have to try and lose it. I was 178 pounds, now I am 171 and aiming for 145 or 140. I hope to get there by Christmas.
    I love your bright yellow tulips and I hope your purple ones come out soon so we can see both together.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fortunately I have no weight problems it always remains the same. Your flowers are beautiful, they always cheer up !

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to get out there walking Dora, you got some gorgeous spring flower shots 🌷 Happy Mother's Day, don't do what I did and eat far too much, I had both an almond croissant and an ice-cream 😱

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the tulip. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a pretty spot for your "me time".

    ReplyDelete
  8. I never thought I would have a weight problem, either, but after taking loads of hormones trying to have a baby about 35 years ago, I developed one almost overnight. The doctors then said it wasn't the hormones but the doctors now say it was. I am also a stress eater and that doesn't help. Good luck with your efforts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your flowers :) It is good to see nature grow and blow as it is supposed to.
    Take care, stay safe.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...