Friday, May 08, 2020

Today Is Friday May 8, This Is What Happen.


It morning here in North Idaho, and not sure what going to happen. But I rather sure nothing majorly bad will happen.
Thought I would once again take part in PAINT PARTY FRIDAY and not one paints, but there lot of talent out in world. Hopefully you have time to visit the artist.
I did anther A.T.C (Artist Trading Card) I name this piece "Miss Doughnut" and the medium I use was coffee, pencil, crayons, metallic wrapping paper, and glue.
This is part my food base theme for my A.T.C.

Down to 202.8 pounds. I am weigh my self every other day, on the the even days. My hip is still giving me issues. If I stay in one position to long. I start to hurt.
I know I have my annual phyiscal this month I believe it around the 20th. I should give doctor office call some time in next few days.
My yearly physical was in April. But with Covid it got bumped.

Now I need to get ready and head off to work. Plus I want to bit of walk. I will get few photo and prove I did take a walk. Will post them on my Saturday the 9th blog. 

18 comments:

  1. Sorry your hip is still giving you issues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love miss doughnut. Nice painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your PPF link doesn't go to your website. Cute doughnut ATC! Sorry about the hip.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a fun Miss Doughnut and we hope your hip starts being nice to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the coffee stains on your ATC! Good for you losing the weight. Hope your hip pain goes away... happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss Doughnut is delightful. Sorry that your hip is troubling you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss Doughnut is a good piece. Congrats on loosing the weight. I sure hope the dr can do something for your hip.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yeah, sitting too long bothers me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. very nice miss doughnut!!!
    Get well soon with your hip
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute artwork-hope you are better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Miss Doughnut is an interesting card.
    202.8 pounds? I thought you were just under 200 last Christmas/ New Year?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Miss dougnut is fun, thanks for sharing.
    Happy you dropped by my blog

    Much💙🌎💚love

    ReplyDelete
  13. Miss Donut is sweet Dora 🍩 enjoyed the mix you used to create her. Hope you have a lovely Mother's Day ✨

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fun donut ATC and lots of healing energy hugs for your hip and losing weight too ~

    Be Well and Happy Mother's Day to You,
    A ShutterBug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are lucky that restaurants will open, we have to wait until the end of the month !

    ReplyDelete
  16. your "Miss Doughnut" made me smile. I have one waiting for me in my kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, April 29, 2024 This Is What Happened.

  It's almost the end of April. Soon, there will be May Flowers. I went for a walk this morning up to the 5th power pole. On May 1, I w...