Thursday, April 23, 2020

Today Is Thursday April 23 2020. This Is What Happen.

Less movement or should say I been trying to pace my self more. Hip is still bothering me. I have general physical next month.
Will bring this up with doctor then. I should start making a list of concerns.

Regis my client had his stent removed out of part of his pancreas. So today was fairly light load. Then Liz been sick. And ask me to stay away.
She had a doctor appointment last Monday and the odds are she didn't make it. There a few reason why I think that.
  1. She is evading any question about the doctor appointment
  2. Her brother in law asked about if she got her medication filled. And her reply was it not time.
  3. One of medication is an opioid and usual she would of got hold of me, and had it picked up.
She hasn't been asking around for it.
I been leaving her supplies at her door steps, which is pack of regular camels 99's and six pack of beer. Today I got her some ribs and artichoke pasta salad.
If she don't relapse or get worst I will go up there Monday.

There no Covid in my county I live in. Look like our Governor is planning to open our State May 1 for phase one.
Which looks like Churches will open if they can maintain CDC guide lines, Not sure which work place there talking about. Can open if they can maintain CDC distance guide lines. Plus cafe, and such have to come with some type of plan that approve by Idaho state health department. Then possible they can open stage two.
Stage two start mid May.
I am worried more about the second wave of virus, which looks like it will be going though at same time as flu.

So will continue washing my hands and wearing my mask.

10 comments:

  1. Hope your hip starts to feel better, soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your hip trouble is something easy to fix, maybe arch supports in your shoes would help. But if you have arthritis, that's not so easy. Even with arthritis, it is better to move as much as you can while still being careful. Walking is good, but running a race isn't. You'll work it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely something going on with Liz ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are taking good care.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great weekend. I have recurring knee troubles, which stops me from regular normal exercise, so I hope your hip pain gets better. Our state will start to reopen May 1 too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope your hip feels better soon. Our state is opening up lots of stuff already, we hope all will be okay, we think it's too soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you've avoided the dreaded Rona. I hope you all can open safely.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both mum and dad had trouble with their hips. They found they had to keep moving or it would freeze up. Monica - The Yum List

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck with your hip, but... wee... Cigarettes and beer???!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Glad Covid hasn't made it to your part of the world. Our government is going to tell us how they are going to start reopening next week. Time will tell how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...