Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Today Is April 21 2020, This What Happen


It been a while since I had this much pain in my left hip. It actual making me slightly nauseated. The hip been bothering me for the last few days.
Weigh in this morning not sure if I'm down or maintain. Only did half of my walk.

There a few things need to be taken care of around the place. Did some roof repair on the shed/barn. Did load of laundry, clean out the freezer, and also got the barbecue. Look like we're have beef ribs for dinner.

Taking Regis down to Spokane to get his stint out of his pancreas. But this time I am better prepared. Took book on Beltane.
And some art, non painting.
It been a while since I worked on my personal tarot cards. So that going.
Then also my ATC supplies.
Then my bullet journal, few scrapes of paper, and with different types of pencils.

Coffee is on

13 comments:

  1. Are you wearing properly supportive shoes when out walking? Try using some sort of heat rub, like sports people use for injuries, or maybe an ice pack. If the pain is arthritis, the heat rub will help, but take it easy on the walking for a while, just small walks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read that you hurt. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    You be careful when going out and about - and do you try any stretches for that hip? As my arthritis sometimes flares, I stretch the muscles around the joints so they can be better supported... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you can get your hip checked out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ugh, sorry you’re hurting. Is it sciatica? Stretching might help.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We sure hope your hip pain goes away soon, that's no fun at all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry to read about your bad hip - hope you can get it checked out.
    Take care

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Being in pain is terrible. I hope you can get that looked at and healed soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You did a lot with that hip - don´t overdo it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about your hip. Hoping you find relief.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My knee's are i pain all the time so I understand your pain. Hopefully it will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We've been catching up on lots of jobs around the house too. Monica, The Yum List

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...