Saturday, April 25, 2020

Today Is Saturday April 25, 2020, This Is What Happen


It been a while since I read anyone blog, hope to get some read over the weekend. It seem like I been busy but can't think real accomplished much.


It been ages since I took part in PAINT PARTY FRIDAY and actual it been a while since I picked up any of my drawings or my art journals.
I started a art journal that someday I will finish and send off to BROOKLYN ART LIBRARY.
One thing I was working on was doing my own tarot drawings. Here is my three of swords...If it right side up, three key words would be absent, division, or depression.
Then if it upside down the possible three key words are healing, recovery, or reconciliation.

Just sort time ago I got three more quilt block sewn together. In washer right now I have some fabrics I thought would be good for mask. As the news is on I can press the fabric and it looks like some fabrics strips I gotten ready for quilt I am working on. Needs some pressing also.
If all goes good maybe tomorrow I can pin some up, and Sunday sew them up. It looks like a person needs more then one mask to circle them though the laundry.

Editor Note...The above posting is actual for Friday the 24th of April.

Yesterday evening we lost our internet connection. They did some work on one of the towers. Since the pandemic and more people are on there devices. I would guess there more repairs and up grades.

Today is my youngest, the baby. Bart birthday and he turn 29. We will give him a call either later on day or tomorrow.

Couple things I know needs to be done today is. Get my paper work done for work. But sure I can find something to do.

This morning I tried to make a more finished mask, the elastic tuck in. I did wrong and been studying and looking at it at all different angles.

The other day rain came though and there was beautiful rainbow in the eastern sky.

Coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to Bart, gorgeous capture of the rainbow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like your quilt blocks, great combination of fabrics. Lovely drawing as well. Thanks for the visit. Happy PPF.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back Dora! Beautiful quilt blocks,and what a gorgeous rainbow to behold. Keep well, and happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, definitely thinking of getting a couple masks. Although, I'm not going out much, so one is working for the moment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:18 PM

    The rainbow photos are terrific.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The rainbow photos are very pretty and I like the colourful quilt blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been missing some blog visits too but now that Ken is home I should be able to visit more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous quilted pieces and lovely rainbow photos ~ ^_^

    I find now that my time is limited to 'sheltering in place' ~ I seem to get less done ~ too much time on my hands, I guess ~ not sure ~ oh well ~

    Be Well,
    A Shutter Bug Explores,
    aka (A Creative Harbor)









    ReplyDelete
  9. A drawing that fits very well today! Your quilt looks pretty and the rainbow is fantastic!
    Happy birthday to your son
    I wish you all the best and take care of yourself!
    Greetings Elke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful rainbow and I love the quilts !

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like a rainbow and the quilt blocks are looking nice.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the fabric, rainbow 🌈 and hand-drawn card.

    ReplyDelete
  13. love your colorful quilts and the rainbow images are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...