Sunday, April 19, 2020

Today Is Sunday April 19 2020, This Is What Happen



Hubby and I went out looking for morals mushrooms and usual a good sign to find them is when the dandelions are in bloom, so we went over to myrtle creek area. No luck. For this time of year it a little dry.
What brings on is a warm rain.

But got small hike in. Saw some birds a crane and some water fowls.
I try to get in 7,500 steps and yesterday I went well over it. But forgot to put it in my fitbit thing.

Pretty well ready to start a new week in weight lost adventure. Calorie count isn't the only thing. My average calorie count for week is 1,934. I think it would be good if I kept slightly under 2,000 calories and see what happen. But I want to make sure I get the nutrition as well.
I seem to be low in vitamin d. Not sure how one figure out I do get out everyday. I have trouble with dairy and here is some suggestion of vitamin d FOOD and one that I strong in as for vitamin is B12.
There also a mood chart which do. This is something I find out should be never done at same time...They ask about happiness. Well last week 4 of days I been happy and 1 day I was unhappy. I guess two of days I just didn't do it.


We pulled in by moose statue and there was grassy area, with a few picnic. What came to my mind would be great place to have one of our pagan events.
But safety is always one of my concern. So far no trouble any how our group isn't doing anything because of COVID 19
Thinking about trying to connect with zoom.

Also in this area part of first hydro plant is in area. It had some positive vibes.

Slowly been sewing blocks together for a quilt. This is most recent block I done. Not sure how many I have to go or finish.

Still doing mask....The other day I was going up the post office stairs. Had my mask on. A person with out a mask, gave me a dirty look as I was scum of earth...oh well I will continue wearing my mask and what ever someone want to think or action isn't going to stop me from wearing my mask.
A local lady went into a store here and she had a mask on and they told her what they thought.

Coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. Masks look good. Here's to finding the mushrooms that you want to find.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:15 PM

    Be cautions about low vitamin D. Doctors here were once telling almost everyone they were low in vitamin D and so people were taking supplements, but there had been some wrong information from somewhere and most people didn't need to take supplements.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Masks are becoming a fashion statement.

    ReplyDelete
  4. About the masks, what "they" think doesn't matter, you know you are trying to keep as safe as possible and that's all that matters. Maybe "they" think you are wearing one because you are contagious.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure live in a scenic area. Interesting concrete block construction...any more details/history on that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you are able to hunt down some mushrooms soon. Wearing a mask seems to make sense to us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello.
    Beautiful places. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Our nature is a little more greener then yours ! It's probably warmer and we have more rain. I don't know but here too people lacking vitamin D !
    I bought masks in the pharmacy and always put one on when I go out shopping and above everything rubber gloves ! The person without mask is just stupid. It's better to be too much protected then not at all !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on doing well over 7,500 steps. I'm a step counter too; don't count calories though -- don't know how!

    Also, good on you for wearing a mask! Those people disapproving don't realize that you're helping to protect them as well as themselves.

    (FYI, Hong Kong -- which has near universal mask-wearing since January -- recorded zero new Wuhan coronavirus cases today. Touch wood this "trend" will continue!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Judging by the sewn blocks in the picture, it's going to be a lovely quilt!
    In my experience, calorie count for women should not go beyond 1500 calories.
    Wearing a mask these days is a serious matter, and you do the very right thing by not going out without a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Masks are mandatory here. Although, today at Dollar Tree, a couple customers were loudly complaining about it. But they were wearing their masks, so...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happiness these days is a difficult thing...
    Shops open up here now.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for taking us along on your walk Dora, that vitamin C from the sun will do you the world of good ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...