Monday, April 20, 2020

Today Is April 20 2020, This Is What Happen

trying to figure out how to latch on the elastic a different style on mask. Talking about mask. I took Regis over to hospital to get some lab work done. They need to draw blood and they have parking spot for that.
You call number and they ask your name, doctor and what spot your in.
As she was poking for vein. I knew the restroom was just inside of the door. So I know they want to keep outside people down, not to spread bad yukies around the place.
So she said it was ok. I didn't go that far in and only could see a little. Notice the receptionist she didn't have a mask on. A Mennonite lady and not sure if part of there faith or not. They don't have curtain in there homes either. It something like hiding from God and I wonder if they feel the same way about mask. Haven't seen one Mennonite wearing a mask.

Increase my walking distance. I use the power pole, every week I up it by two power poles. Weigh in with my tops group. We're not meeting now. But Tuesday morning we weigh in at home so we can stay accountable.

Coffee is on.


6 comments:

  1. Glad to see you are walking regularly....I really back on my daily walking routine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done with the walking Dora, I do believe it makes such a difference when trying to lose weight ✨

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting visit, surprised they don't wear masks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's very interesting about the lady not wearing a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's an interesting thought about not wearing a mask. What would they do if the government made it mandatory? We're under mandatory mask wearing here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great news on increasing your distance. Go you. Rah. 😀

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...