Saturday, April 11, 2020

Today Is Saturday April 11 2020, This is What Happen



Before I do my daily rant on COVID 19 I got out and did short walk. Before the snow hurricane came though. The snow had quite a bit of moister in it.

Each mask I do I'm getting better. The hardest part is putting in the elastics in upper corner. The two look like a scorer pattern is going to my son. I learn on these they should be evenly doubled role so every thing will get caught and no fabric comes untucked.

These two are going down to each of my daughter in law and these were double tuck and it seem to be holding much better.

Since I am talking about COVID 19. I want to figure out what percentage of population of certain area have COVID 19, and YAM showed me how to set up the problem so I could get answer
I live in what they call the Pacific Northwest of United States which consist of Idaho, Oregon, and Washington.
Oregon has or had 0.03%
Idaho has or had 0.08%
Washington has or had 0.12%
Oregon population is a little more then double what Idaho is. Now Washington population is quite a bit more because of Seattle area.

Actual I got my first block sewn. Clueless how many more to go. As I been crafting I been listen to pod cast.
I was so of or not to record what I ate. This doesn't help me on my weight lost adventure . Still have dinner to eat, and at this point I ate 1337 calories.
I was asked about smell of burning white sage. It has a sweet smell. That how I would explain it.

Coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. Those makes are very nice, any kid would like that soccer one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:14 PM

    The problem seems quite low in rural US. So sad for that once so vibrant New York City.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems a bit late in the year for snow but it happens at times.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The masks look great. I see on our news programs that New York has been hit very hard with the virus :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your masks look great! My hubby made some with using those elastic things people use for pulling their hair back in pig tails or pony tails. They work and are efficient for when we go out (as long as we remember to bring the masks with us LOL). We live in Phoenix; our population for our country is 4.45 million. We have about 1800 cases and 45 deaths. State has a little more but we are the most populated of the area. Still low percentages though I know we need to keep track of what is going on and follow what is recommended that we do.

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your masks look great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow???!!! Oh, help, no!
    A soccer-mask. Would be a hit to most people here, we hate soccer...
    Cute block!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your masks are great. I am done with snow!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the masks.

    ReplyDelete
  10. the masks look very nice !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from
    Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided
    to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I
    confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 12,000 $ , which I
    requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I
    advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to
    apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere
    loan lenders!

    They are able to lend you a loan.
    Contact Mr Anderson
    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Telephone: +1 315-329-6320
    Visit the office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) .

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very fun. I love seeing all the fabric and fun women are havhing with fabric.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great masks. I think a pandemic is a good enough reason to miss the food diary.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...