Friday, April 10, 2020

Friday April 10 This Is What Happen

I been trying to find information on percentage of covid 19. My state of Idaho population is 1,584,985 and there been report 1,396 cases here.
My oldest son lives in Oregon population of 4, 236, 400 and there Covid 19 is or at 1,321
My youngest son lives in Washington population of 7,795,095 and there Covid 19 is at 9,608
For it population Idaho has quite a few, no positive results in area. But not putting my head in sand either.
Hubby and I decided to take a drive around Deep Creek loop and drove by some home that there was gathering of people, like a neighborhood barbecue. Looks like they were pitching horse shoes, playing yard games and such. There people here still thinks it hoax.
Going into the store for one of my clients and notice more are wearing mask of some kind. But I would say majority didn't have a mask.
A lady made a comment about the lack of people wearing mask. I notice her was tied and asked her if ties was difficult to do, and she said no.
I am guess I didn't hear her right. I thought she made 300 mask in day. On good day and nothing goes wrong and I am counting pressing fabric, cutting, pinning, and sewing a mask. I could do three in hour.
So in 8 hour day I could get 24 of them done, in work week 60 of them done, and in month I would have 240 done.
Maybe 300 a month would be more reasonable.

Did mange to get my car clean out. Start to fill out the circuit breaker for our property taxes, it to help widows, disable, and senior on property tax. It only one that we might qualify for.
Still need to go on line and get our ballots to vote in Idaho up coming primary.

On Tuesday T.O.P.S weigh in I was up, and now I believe it was water weight. So this morning I got scale and was down 2 pounds. So if I behave my self I would like to be the same or better down a pound.
It been while since I did stat report from my on line health journal. Today my carb and fats are both at 39% and my protein is at 22%

Coffee is on



19 comments:

  1. This is no hoax.

    I call people who don’t follow the guidelines “covidiots”.

    Glad you’re making masks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you try reuters? Maybe they have the percentages? I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here we are told if we are healthy there is no need to wear a mask as long as we wash our hands after being out and don't touch our faces. We have social distancing rules where we are not supposed to be less than six feet away from other people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hari OM
    To work percentages, take the lower figure (in the case above, 1396) multiply by 100 then divide by the higher figure. So for your state as these figures stand, you are looking at 0.08% infected.

    It will grow, if folk keep behaving as you witnessed. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crazy times. Too many idiots, still.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Only people in crowded cities realize the danger ! This virus is so vicious that it got around the whole world and all scientifics of the world are working together to find a vaccin, they don't even find a medication !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think our percentage is low. At least our county. The immediate area is what I am more inclined to pay attention to (72 known cases with 1/2 million population...but take houston, Texas alone, they have 6 million, they'd have more)
    Texas is huge, two days travel to get from one border to the other...for us.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's disturbing to hear that there are people (living near you) who still think the whole Wuhan coronavirus pandemic is a hoax.

    BTW, the following website had daily updated state-by-state information/statistics for the US:-
    https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

    Hope you find it helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can't rely on the figures unless absolutely everyone is tested, many people have coronavirus but many don't have symptoms.
    There'slots of idiots here, too - they think they're immune, gathering in parks, throwing parties, visiting friends.
    Stay safe! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. We have lots of people here who think the virus thing is a hoax, they are out n' about everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous6:06 AM

    You aren't doing too bad in the weight stakes, Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think I'm gaining weight with the stay at home orders going on here. Good luck to you in that, its not easy that's for sure. I have a brother who lives in Idaho.

    ReplyDelete
  13. https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/country/us/

    Above link is a place you can check out corona virus numbers by state in the US.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would rather have your slower to make mask, maybe better made.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yup, some people just don't get it. They are the ones that will pass it on to someone.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They say the virus is here to stay. So governnments are trying to work out some strategy which will enable to lower the number of infected cases, and parallel to that, resume work and education at the beginning of May.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I saw video of someone making masks, and they were sewing up long strips and then cutting those out. I bet the person you were talking to was doing something similar if they were turning out an incredible number of masks in a short time.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi everyone, I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from
    Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly I thought it was a scam, and then I decided
    to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I
    confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to 12,000 $ , which I
    requested for business. This is really good news and I am so happy that I
    advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to
    apply through their email (text or call) +1 315-329-6320 There are sincere
    loan lenders!

    They are able to lend you a loan.
    Contact Mr Anderson
    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com
    Telephone: +1 315-329-6320
    Visit the office address @ (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 81240) .

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...