Sunday, April 12, 2020

Sunday April 12 2020 This Is What Happen.


Happy Easter, he has risen. Easter celebration in Christian faith is one I find troubling. Life and death. Yes the mean of life and death. I bet all of has our own definition of it.
This morning I was going to take a few photo of things in bud. On the way of opening to full of bloom and life.
But my camera battery was dead. A month back or so. I would figured out few more items and jump in my car and ran to town and got batteries. Not these days.

Life jury, and not sure who is involved. Earlier this spring I had plan to go down to Medford to see my son and his family. But the virus put an halt to it.
Usual Easter we are celebration with my other son. Last year we went to my sister in law family. Both my son was up.
Two of my grand daughter couldn't walk, now there running about.
Youngest son in Spokane a two hour drive. It would be so easy to drive down there. With this virus it could change things up for so many if I went down. If I went it could end up being a selfish act on my part.
Not sure what sentence may be or even could possible never it caught. The word never is usual a lairs phrase

Hubby and I repaired the framing to our raspberries. Life of winter did a bit of damage, not very much. We move the fence last fall. It has on my Aunt property and she up in years. Not sure what going to happen to her estate. Which is none of our business. Not sure if it will end up be subdivide.
Been doing some sewing.

Today I been struggling with depression. But it will not define me. Even with life bumps and curves I will keep marching forward. As I move forward I will live to fullest and find joy on the way.

Coffee is on

13 comments:

  1. Carry on hon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. That crazy virus sure has changed a lot of things this year. Be safe and healthy up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Getting stuck indoors and not able to go places like normal doesn't help with the depression. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be strong at this time, all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My cameras both have rechargeable batteries, bought when the cameras were new and still getting charged with good results. They cost more and the charger that gets plugged into the power outlet wasn't too cheap either, but the small camera came with its own charger for the square battery, so I only had to buy one for the bigger camera which uses AA batteries. It's worth the cost if you want to try doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We’ve all had a strange holiday. I feel bad that you’re missing out on your grandchildren’s milestones. Better days are coming.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's hard not to have family around for a holiday. But just think -- you'll make up for it next Easter -- BIG CELEBRATION! Happy Easter to you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm sorry to read that today you are struggling. And I'm sorry your family is not around due to virus. Here's to better days ahead. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry to read that you're struggling with depression. I'm not sure if it'll make you feel better but you're not alone in feeling this way and it's entirely natural to be this way. Hope you'll feel better soon. And yes, keep marching on!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pep:

    Very, very sorry you are feeling depressed! I know how difficult that can be. If you do any ordering on Amazon, you might want to consider rechargeable batteries. They are a lot cheaper than they used to be and often you can find some that come with the charger as a package deal. Might be worth considering for ease of mind not having to get them from the store currently.

    PipeTobacco

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's the spirit Dora, life is not easy at the moment being isolated from family but in the big picture it's just a blip in time. You might be able to get quite a bit of your quilting done in this period. Looking forward to seeing it when it is finished. Take care of yourself 💙

    ReplyDelete
  12. I struggle with it too now and then, with losing my volunteer job, which took sometimes 60 hours a week. Now to nothing. I'm settling in. I don't see any peope anymore, which can be difficult at times. I put in some raspberry starts and I hope they like the soil here ok and take off because I love raspberries.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some days are just harder than others. Hope today is a better day.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...