Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Today Is Wednesday April 29 2020, This Is What Happen


I am person who don't want to be caught in any era or generation. I am what they considered tail end of baby generation.
I am having trouble sending anything with my smart phone. I keep clearing out the cache on it.
Now I am checking the updated for it. And it up to date.

Hubby and I went to look for morals, up by the Trump sign. I won't say anything about the sign. Not even the small print. Editor Note..If you click on the photo you might see the small print.


Didn't find any moral mushrooms either. But did see a couple of trillium's.

Then quite a few wild buttercups.

End of the road there was a skeeter parked.

I did mange to get anther 18 minute of cleaning done in bedroom. And a few items to go to the thrift store. Hope to get anther 18 minutes in before I got to work tomorrow. So hopefully there might be more items to drop off at the thrift store.

Did finish up sewing all my blocks together, hopeful I didn't miscount. Now the next three steps will press them all out, cut them all same size, and lay them out.
I use an old sheet for this. My sheet is my canvas.

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:44 PM

    Easy to read the sign by clicking on it. Pity those who don't think the same and still live in the same country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don’t get me started on the current occupant of the White House ....

    Sorry you didn’t find the mushrooms

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some signs should live with the mushrooms! Those pretty blocks are much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely wildflowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the beginnings of your quilt. Can't wait to see it come along. I might start a quilt myself. 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blocks are looking nice.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice quilts ! Here all women who can sew are sewing masks against the Coronavirus, no State in Europe has enough. We need at least two per person and in fabric. I am so sorry that your country is on the top level of the whole world with deaths! More than in the Vietnam war ! Must be terrible for the families ! Take care !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Small print, small minds. Your quilt is coming along nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Like the colour combination of the blocks you have joined (and I did not click to see the fine print). :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're making good progress on the blocks.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...