Thursday, April 30, 2020

Today Is Thursday April 30 2020, This Is What Happen



Tomorrow is when our state of Idaho will start to open, it been close because of COVID 19. Well I would of done things differently. Saying that.
Our state is low populated state.
So start May 1st til the 15th we can start going back to church, some day care and or camps can reopen, retail. But we still need to practice social distance.
And I understand our local hospital isn't thrilled about opening our state at this time.

There those out there I real don't think they understand how a virus is transferred from one being to anther. Or they don't grasp the understand of algorithm. Confession time...I get basic understanding of algorithm and I am no math wiz.
Maybe this will sort of explain how virus works and spreads like an algorithm.
Let take 3 people in a community leaves and picks up a virus. Unknown they got any bug and goes to store next day and if each of those gives to 3 people in store, and those who caught it at store. Now 9 people have the bug. So let say 2 stays home for 14 days and not going to spread it. So that means there 7 people left to spread there nasty germs around. So each of those 7 people give let keep to three more people, so now 21 people have it. So let divide those 21 up and 7 of goes to factory and goes to work. So they give it to 21 people at work. And on average each of there works has family of 4 they bring it home and from factory 84 more people has a virus. Then the other 14 comes about and gives it to 3 more people. So out 3 who started with virus has now given to 186 people has a virus.
This could spread and spread. Please follow our govt health department to keep all of us safe.
If half the factory family went out and gave it to three more people so anther 126 people is contagious and the total will be up to 312.
Sure life isn't a script and this may not be the way it plays out. Could be much worst or not at all and most VIRUS has it course it will run.
There things we don't understand about COVID 19.
So once again fellow your govt health agency on the COVID 19 so we all can be safe.

Then I am not sure who practice the stay safe guide lines. My job is consider essential and I see plenty of people not following guide lines, and I now because of other choices I don't feel it right and I don't want to endanger others and my son's family.

When I see people out and about not following the basic guide line for Covid 19. I feel angry and frustrated that people because of there choice not to wear one. Puts a damper on those who cares enough for there community and others in it.
I would love to go see my sons and there family. And wonder if the majority would wear a mask that we could actual have more freedom.
So it wouldn't be fair for me to risk going down and seeing my son, because I live in area that for what every reason choose not to wear a mask, if a fourth of those who are in store wears a mask I would be shocked.

I believe most people in my area feels this way about wearing a mask. Statement time...I find these people who not willing to wear a mask is self center and selfish.

Question time...If more people follow simple guide lines we have more freedoms?

Coffee is on

15 comments:

  1. The Mom and Dad always wear masks if they need to go out, and they probably will for a good long time yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it is frustrating. A company here in my town didn't follow any guidelines and now has nearly two dozen cases of Covid and had to close up for now and you wonder how many people those workers then infected outside the plant. We were doing so well and getting numbers down. People who don't follow the guidelines draw this nightmare out for everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wear your mask and social distance as best you can. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:12 PM

    Basic masks surely help, but are not failsafe. Here it is mostly Asian people who are wearing masks. Our health officials say it is not necessary as long as we practice social distancing and in early days, masks were desperately needed for medical staff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My local state is thinking of relaxing restrictions, because we have only a few people still have the virus and they are obeying the isolation at home rules ad we have had no new cases in SA for eight days now. But I worry that if the borders are relaxed people might come from other states where they still have a lot of virus cases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think masks are a good idea when you can't be at least 6 ft away from the next person, like in the grocery store, or, as you said, as an essential worker. Here in Ontario, Canada, we aren't opening anything up yet, but it might be soon and then, very gradually. Stay healthy and safe, Dora!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hari OM
    so many mixed messages from our government (not to mention yours!) that it is little wonder that many folk just don't 'get it'. I guess, as always, it will come down to the individual to make decisions... YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sitting back and waiting to see what happens when these states like yours reopen. I fear the repercussions but hope for the best! I’m hopeful that more people than they realize actually have already had the ‘dreaded virus’!!! In the meantime, you stay safe!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have a problem with masks. I wear glasses and when breathing into the mask the glasses gets misty and impossible to see through

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wash the lenses with shaving cream. They won’t fog up.

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dora you’ve been spammed by a quack.

    I’m in the epicenter, NYC/Long Island. Maybe that’s why we have no problem complying with Cuomo’s order that everyone wear a mask.

    ReplyDelete
  12. We're not allowed in stores without a mask. I've heard some people loudly complaining about wearing them, but those loud people seem to be in the minority. Most of us get that we're doing this to keep those around us safe.

    ReplyDelete
  13. New York State is a whole other country now. Maybe it's because we have seen, first or second hand (I am a native of NYC and still have family there) what this virus can do. Since evidence now shows it saves lives, I will and do wear a mask. The only thing I am submitting to is common sense. Ditto for staying at home as much as possible. Kudos for you for thinking for yourself. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Common sense is not submission, it's thinking of others.

    There's a spammer in your comments. They've already been around my blog and I fried it. That's what you do with spam, right? :-)

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...