Monday, February 03, 2020

Today Is Monday February 3, This Is What Happen



Thought I had a better stash of scrape yellow fabrics. I am sure I do, I looked on top of our Queen bed. Which all sort of fabric toss on it.
Murphy and I could use anther throw quilt. So I thought a “Spotage” would take care of two problems. Like I said short time ago, I can have anther throw quilt and organize some fabrics.
Since my three main color is blue, red, and yellow. Then every so often I toss in some other color.

Yesterday which Sunday, I cut some mainly red strips, although different shades.

Took a walk down the end of the road. This is a deer trail. I notice other places in world has leaves on there tree. Question time...Do you have leaves on your tree.
Sun rise here is about minutes to eight in morning.

Work day and before I went to work. I stop at bank made deposit and order some checks. I usual use the debt card. But there a few checks I still write.
Then since I will be 60 in 12 days. I can go to senior center. Confession time...I am trying to not judge the place. But I want and need to be active person. They seem not to be an active senior center, sure there is a few activities. Such as games, and card making. And to me it seem main focus is on meal and food give away.
They ask for donation for meal of $4.00 but if your not a senior it $8.00
I also ran vacuum quickly thought the house.

Weigh in tomorrow, last week start out roughly. I guess we're creature of habit. Usual on Tuesday and Wednesday is my naughty day. Or one could say extra sweets and fats. I was going to change that to a Saturday. Because I was heading to birthday party.
One of my Aunts she turn 90.
I had plan to just have piece of cake. Well when done with my tops meeting, I went into a coffee shop and order a cup cake with my coffee.
I did mange to pull my self around and mange to eat more healthier.

Dora



Coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday soon! Your quilt colours are pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I should vacuum my place, it has only three rooms so it won't take long, but I keep putting it off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    got a new vacuum recently - OMG, the difference. Happy to take it a run around the house every day! Love those material strips. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most of my trees lost leaves, but the cedars never lose their leaves. (My gutters are full of leaves, again)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your aunt.

    I still write checks occasionally, but most of time time I use my debit card or pay a bill on line

    ReplyDelete
  6. Our Oak trees still have leaves. Oaks seem to hold onto them as long as the wind doesn't get to brisk through the winter season.
    Those colors are beautiful. How wonderful that you sew.
    You live in a beautiful place.
    Have a great day 💮

    You live in a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an old fogey. I write checks. Happy birthday now and I will wish you H/B again on the day if I'm still here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. When we have to write a check we have to hunt for them, we use our bank pay by check system since it's free to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still got leaves on trees here Dora but hopefully autumn will be along soon 🍁 as you say the best thing to do when you fall off the food wagon is get right back on again 😉

    ReplyDelete
  10. Some of our trees have leaves. Of course, we have no snow.

    That should be a pretty quilt with lots of shades of red. I look forward to seeing it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Today's sunrise was 7:05 a.m. Two months ago, a friend and I were rushing the backroads looking for the best place to watch the sun rise an hour or so earlier. Our avocado and lemon trees continue to wear their leaves, while the other fruit trees are bare. We have an ornamental pear tree that's sporting white blossoms.
    I cut strips of different fabric last October with the notion of turning them into curtains. That idea went out the window but I'll eventually sew the strips together for something else. Cheers, Dora!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I do like the colours of the material strips.

    Some of our trees have leaves and some don't - we've had a lot of rain recently.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. We mostly have palm trees around here. Some of the other tree's don't have leaves on them.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sad some of those homes let elderlies just "exist" - it was the same where my Grandma was. No wonder those people die in their minds before the body does...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...