Wednesday, February 05, 2020

Today Is Wednesday February 5 2020, This Is What Happen

Let start right off the bat. No need to mince words. I am worried about our country and it constitution. There a lot of policy our government does that I don't agree on.  Never been much fan of Ronald Reagan. He is one who started the down fall of middle class, start with break up of air traffic control union.
But it bothers me and it not right to have any American citizen, political or non to be investigated by foreign country.
I can think of few people I would like to have investigated maybe I can hold of someone in Cocos Island to help me with this.
Question time...Do you think Trump will stop having people investigated using a foreign entity?  
He not going to stop. Our president need to loose big time both electoral college and popular vote.
I won't call or predict possible martial law yet.

Hubby and I went to Sandpoint to get a few items that are need for place. Mainly rugs, ban-aides, and Metamucil.
But before that we went Cedar Market and ate at CEDAR STREET BISTRO I had and chicken crepe. He had a wrap.

In my weight lost adventure, and not. I been staying just below 200 pounds and calorie count the same. I know I need to drink more water and get more exercise. 

Been cutting fabric into strips for an up coming quilt. To find out that I am sort of low on yellow. I stop in with Regis at one local thrift store and check to see if there was any yellow fabric, nope non there. I believe this up coming quilt is from recycle or up-cycle fabrics
I did end up getting an nurse uniform top and it was yellow with a print. Actual I don't want a very small percentage of solid color fabric.
So I will check the other two thrift store this week or first part of next to see what I can find.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. I think all countries in the world have problems with their governments ! I like wraps, never heard about a chicken crepe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be it yours or ours, politicians "these days" don´t make their job right, I think.
    Oh, that bistro has some tempting stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dora, I think you know how I feel about Trump...when Susan Collins said “ he learned his lesson and won’t do it again”, I cringed. Blue wave in November...or we are doomed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please vote him out Dora, not just for the US but for the world.. before he starts world war three! Good luck on your quilt material hunt, am really looking forward to seeing the finished quilt ✨

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like you commented on my blog: there are a lot of odd things happening in the world right now... :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't like ANY politicians, spay and neuter...don't let them reproduce!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I remember as a kid how my family railed against Reagan. I was a kid, so I thought he was cool. What did I know? Now, I see what they were talking about. Sad that it's come to this.

    ReplyDelete
  8. we think Trump will get re-elected as the Democrats seem disorganized.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:44 PM

    I have just been reading about the very alarming environmental law rollbacks under Trumpet. He has been a disaster for your country and the world and at the moment, the US government has little respect around the world, unlike Obama's government. It is always good to hear of Americans who are not his supporters, and the blog world seems rather full of them.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...