Saturday, February 01, 2020

January 2020 Report


January is done and now it February. Kinda of skimming though my bullet journal. What I completed and what I didn't. Or even making a stab at it.
The odds and ends of small household chores I usual got completed. My fabric is still out of control pretty much every day I make a stab at. As I am working on other throw quilt. Even today I cut more strips and found a few more primary colors.

It seem our winter weather came mainly in January. I stayed pretty much with in my spending budget. Did my saving for up coming taxes and for my bills, other then monthly.
I had plan to save up to do art studio in basement and for new flooring in house which I haven't started yet.

For kick and jiggles I once again did PERSONAL INSIGHT
You are inner-directed, shrewd and can be perceived as critical.
You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. And you are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe.
Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.

Let see they also talk about other items but I won't go though it all this around...
You are likely to be sensitive to ownership cost when buying automobiles....This is pretty true on most things I buy, what is the over head cost.

have experience playing music...I played the violin when I was younger. I have mention this before.

like historical movies..This is spot on and usual I read something historical or twist to it.

You are unlikely to be influenced by social media during product purchases...I haven't yet bought anything though social media add, yet. But no plans of right now.
prefer style when buying clothes....When buying clothes color speaks to me. I guess reason I like quilting.
be influenced by brand name when making product purchases...I recall when I was younger it seem every home had crest tooth paste, not important to me.

Coffee is on

10 comments:

  1. Personal insight helps us to know ourselves

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea, it's going to be pay those taxes time before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You played the violin? I played viola and piano.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't buy anything via social media ads. Half the time they are a scam. And they're not always all that. Happy February.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I was younger most homes had the same brand items because that's all there was available. Now there is too much choice so people stick to the brand they have always bought because they can't decide on any new one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. There are too many brands for every item, it´s a pain...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not influenced by advertising either Dora.. sounds like the quilting is progressing well ✨

    ReplyDelete
  8. I admire that you played the violin. I wish I had some musical skill.

    ReplyDelete
  9. January seemed to whizz by …
    Have a happy February.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...