Monday, January 13, 2020

Today Is Monday January 13 2020, This Is What Happen

I know some of you it bothered that I use chicken feet in my soup. No one would every known if I didn't say anything. It for broth flavoring.
Actual there quite bit of health benefits in CHICKEN FEET. But if I didn't say anything that I use chicken feet for flavoring, no would of known. I would have a take back minute if some one brought me plate of chicken feet.
Lot of fish base soup they cook a fish head in it, for flavor. Pull it out before the other ingredients or before it serve.
I even ate fish eggs. Yes I am talking about caviar. But really I am not all that much on caviar, it to salty for me. I only had a few times and maybe there better ones out there.
I've at other fish eggs, mostly from KOKANEE FISH. It basic rolled in floor a little seasoning and fried. Best way I like kokanee is smoked.

Today is one those day at work, retirement could come sooner. It still going to come at same time. I have to wonder about Liz medication. She seem to be on MANIC side of happy and full of go go go.
I will keep tabs on it for bit.
Then Regis I had to deal with Bureaucracy. Some time ago, but not long we went and seen pancreatitis doctor, and they suggest he gets shunt. He want to think about it and he would get back to them.
But for some reason they had schedule for 17th of this month to have it but it in. And don't ask me why they had him schedule for this procedure.
It took me a little bit to figure out why, when, who and what. Well we got the appointment for 17 canceled and now it for end of February.
Now we wait for the paper work and what needs to be done. The what and what not.

I been stitching on binding of lap quilt, actual I am father a long then I thought. If I keep my nose to grin stone all week. I might of finish up. I believe that all sewing projects. But I have few art project going.
There having a fabric collage class down in Sandpoint, it $7 dollars and supplies is furnished. The piece is a little bird.

Well my home weigh in is that I been under 200 pounds, in the comfort zone of slightly under. This should be my first weigh in tomorrow with our local tops group. I just don't want to see 200 pounds again. I like to average out .75 pound weight lost a week.

Coffee is on


12 comments:

  1. Ugh...they scheduled his surgery without his consent? Glad you got it all straightened out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they did scheduled it with out his consent. I was about ready to pull out my hair

      Delete
    2. I'm sure it was so nervous :/

      Delete
  2. Glad the surgery is straightened out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obviously I´m a picky eater ;-)
    Oh, crazy thing with that surgery.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got the surgery situation cleared up. And nothing wrong with use of "odd" food stuffs. Ox tail soup comes to mind.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dealing with the bureaucracy is always very frustrating!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much fun when they schedule random appointments, but not as annoying as showing up for an appointment that is not showing on the books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've seen chicken feet used as a main course on Chopped. I didn't know how to cook them before seeing them on the show.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for our "coffee time" -
    I so respect you knowing how to make healthy soup.
    Fabric Collage??? THAT sounds fun!
    Happy Day to You,
    georgy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I understand about the chicken feet being for flavour only, I don't use them because I've never seen any at the butcher shops I go to. Plus a carcass, which is what I buy, often has bits of chicken meat still on and that adds to the soup too. The fabric collage sounds fun.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...