Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Today Is Wednesday January 15, This Is What Happen

Had every intention to blog yesterday about the going on in my life. But time got away or so one might even say I didn't keep it in tact.

Watch the Democratic debate on C.N.N off lap top and had some issues of it not coming in clearly. So lot of it I missed.
I honestly don't know which of democratic I tend to lean toward. At this point it who can beat Trump, he is different type of leader.
At this point I would say Elizabeth Warren has bit of back bone and could stand up to him. But on the other hand Pete Buttigieg could make Trump look like idiot.
One is Progressive wing party and the other is moderate side of party.
At this point the only one who brought up the POOR PEOPLE CAMPAIGN was Pete, it was briefly. But it was brought up.

As I watch up I stitched the back side of my binding on quilt. Got quite ways on it. Then after that I start to look at "Postage Stamps Quilts" and found one that how color was laid out. It was "nausea" and had trouble getting it out of my mind. Had trouble sleeping.
Then I watch couple of You Tube.

I just took care of basic today. I am sleep on my feet.
But it official I am in division four. These members weigh between 199.75 and 150. Last year I was in division five, simple those who weight more 200 and less 250.
I started January 14th at 198.75
Here is story on the 2018 division four winter...I’ve struggled with my weight for about 35 years. Despite trying, I was unable to lose weight on my own. When I started TOPS I was determined to succeed this time. I kept a cooler in my car, stocked with water and healthy foods. I would take walks during the workday and replenish my body with nutritious foods. I began reading labels and became aware of portion sizes. I tried not to deprive myself of anything. I would allow myself one bite of something if I wanted it—but not more than that.
I walk on my treadmill, weight train, do water aerobics and I’m excited to start hiking this summer. I don’t hurt like I did. I can breathe better and am no longer on blood pressure medicine. I am proud to be a role model for others in my chapter and in my community. I want to encourage anyone who wants to lose weight. It’s really about changing your environment, your diet and really…your life.. She lost 67.20 pounds.

Looks like more snow coming in....Coffee is on

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on making it to group 4 :)
    I've lost about 3 pounds since Christmas, not a lot, but it's a beginning and I hope I can keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great with the weight loss, keep it up. We don't like any politician or any party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A turnip would make 45 look like an idiot...

    I'm not paying attention to the primaries. I'm voting blue no matter who, and by the time the primaries get to my state, it's pretty much over.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m liking Warren, Biden, Mayor Pete and Klobuchar. Not a fan of Bernie, but I’ll vote for him if he wins the nomination. Bloomberg is intriguing, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keep up the weight loss program, don't give up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like you´re strongly on the right way, being so active!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:02 AM

    Nice post. Great tweet from Biden today.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your weight loss success. I want someone who can beat Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anyone would be better than Trump.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go on the weight loss. We do feel better when we have less weight.

    Have a fabulous day. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well, it's Pete Buttigieg who's the moderate and Elizabeth Warren who's the progressive, i.e., left of center. Yet bringing up The Poor's People Campaign is something more a left-of-center candidate would do. Could be that some internal polling is telling Buttigieg that's which way the wind is blowing politically. Warren didn't bring it up because everyone knows where she stands on that issue. Not so Pete, so he has to remind everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well done on making it to group four …

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for visiting my blog! Congrats on making it into a new group and with your continued progress!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 24, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I give this door up to two years. Murphy and I so, called, put a band-aid on it. It is an off-size door between a linen and an interior d...