Wednesday, October 02, 2019

Look What I Found

I found this site called RANDOM QUESTION GENERATOR and thought I would let pick three question. I will honestly answer them.


  1. Do you experience phantom vibration? I am one who wouldn't use the term vibration when comes to spirits and such. I have enter feeling there around and I will get glance of them. I never call on them. Recently there been a aninal spirit visting about size of house cat with rounded ears and long tail. Question time....Does anyone want to take a guest of my friendly vistor.
  2. What TV channel doesn't exist and doesn't? Not sure. But I heard over in the Scandinvian countries have SLOW TV although not sure American is ready for that. The other thing they ought to do a Mini Skit like they had on CAROL BURNETT SHOW or RED SKELTON SHOW But bases from some social media post. I can have wicked sense of humor. Or sick.
  3. Who is better cook your mother or grandmother? No question. My mother hands down. I never had my dad mother cooking. But my grandma Olive cooking was like eating shoe leather and no flavor. But when I ate at Grandma I used my table manors. 

Today I did well when it came to my health goals. I deciced to take six photo each day in October. This morning as I was walking I look back toward my place and notice the colorful trees sitting among the pines and firs.
The top of mountain peak is  covered with snow. I believe your looking at BURTON and I have never seen old look out.
Plus I found this new site called PEAK VISOR. I think be great on smart phone when hiking.

Coffee is on

9 comments:

  1. Oooh, I like the idea of a random question generator. Although, I find that sometimes questions just piss me off. They hit a nerve or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The photo is very pretty. I don't like question sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    Truly random! I have a history of sourcing spirits in buildings and 'moving them on'... book bell and candle. Well no, actually - bell and candle and meditation!

    The BBC has done a few items of slow tv. It is rather lovely to have on in the background as one works. Soothing. YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:22 AM

    We've had a little slow tv on one of tv stations and it rated very well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your autumn capture here Dora, not good with random questions 😊

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, those questions are really random.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION, WORLD WIDE!!!

    This is an open invitation for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career. As we begin this year's recruitment program and our annual feast of harvest is almost at hand. Are you a businessman/woman, politician, singer, student, writer, pastor, footballer etc. and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life? If yes, you can achive your dreams by becoming a member of the Illuminati brotherhood and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, the great illuminati district offers you a life time opportunity of making your heart desires come true..

    Once you're a member of the ILLUMINATI you'll become:

    *Rich

    *Powerful

    *Famous

    With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, So you're advised to make up your mind and join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and become rich and famous in life population and also be protected from all evils against you and your family.
    If you've made up your mind and ready to be part of the family, then contact us via WhatsApp: +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com}

    You can also visit our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...