Friday, October 04, 2019

Not To Say

Yesterday my left heal had a cramp in. Gee does me once you hit late 50 the aches and pain just travel though out the body.

Sad news my son Sawyer and his family had there dog Boo got super ill and couldn't be saved. So she had to be put down. She was start a sweet dog. Photo at anther time.

Stop in at store this morning had to get Regis medication and they weren't quite ready. So I bought him a half gallon of eggnog. I remember eggnog not coming to market til after Thanksgiving. I was slightly under $5 for half gallon. So since I spent $5 on Regis I figure it only fair I should get something for Liz.
I got her five can of Campbell chucky something or other. They were on sale for eighty eight cent a can so I bought her five cans.
Some time ago although not long ago she had gall bladder removed. Well not going to all the gore details.
She had CT SCAN and some blood work done. Well the doctor office called and said he want to have a consultation with her.
So she sleep though her appointment.
I believe I would be some what nervous if I heard the word consultation from a doctor. I asked her nicely to recall and make a new appointment. I would go there with her.
I believe my blood pressure and what every else elevated a bit in doctor office.
There sure not calming to nerves.

Did go over my calorie count by 73. It happens no more to eat until morning. Though out day I walk about 2.50 miles.

I been taking six photo each and everyday. Today I went cemetery to take some photo. I know a few who hunts for spirits and such. I have never felt or seen anything at a grave yard. Being pagan and one of our holidays is Samhain. It our time to celebrate with our friends and ancestors who gone before us.
The Vail between TWO WORLDS But also to some pagan this start of new year. For me I consider it more like memorial day and Ostra (spring equinox) for new year.

Planning to do unboxing for You Tube tomorrow and not sure when I will get it up. Hopeful before I head to work on Monday.
Question time...Could you give me word that start with letter C? Anyhow it will be part of an up coming you tube video.

Coffee is on

11 comments:

  1. a word that starts with C? there's so many. Casual, Columbine; Chalet; Chocolate; Cow; Chicken; Coast; Cash; Coins; Celery; cabbage; Central; and so on. Look in your dictionary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    I love words; how about -
    conniptions
    cantankerous
    crochet
    YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coffee, chocolate and crisps.. and now I'm hungry Dora 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cornucopia.

    Sorry about Sawyer’s dog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:05 PM

    Crisis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear about the dog. Sending love.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sorry to read about Boo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about Boo. I wonder if Liz deliberately slept through that appointment. I responded to the C request on Twitter. I forget what words I listed there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WELCOME TO THE GREAT TEMPLE OF ILLUMINATI ORGANISATION, WORLD WIDE!!!

    This is an open invitation for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career. As we begin this year's recruitment program and our annual feast of harvest is almost at hand. Are you a businessman/woman, politician, singer, student, writer, pastor, footballer etc. and you want to be rich, powerful and be famous in life? If yes, you can achive your dreams by becoming a member of the Illuminati brotherhood and receive a monthly salary of $500,000 USD. We are ready to change your life, we can make your Dreams come true, the great illuminati district offers you a life time opportunity of making your heart desires come true..

    Once you're a member of the ILLUMINATI you'll become:

    *Rich

    *Powerful

    *Famous

    With this, all your dreams and heart desire can be fully accomplish, So you're advised to make up your mind and join the Great Illuminati Brotherhood and become rich and famous in life population and also be protected from all evils against you and your family.
    If you've made up your mind and ready to be part of the family, then contact us via WhatsApp: +1 315 203 9948 or our official Email: {officialilluminati999@gmail.com}

    You can also visit our Websites for more info: https://illuminatiofficial666world.webs.com

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...