Sunday, September 29, 2019

September Of 2019 Is Almost Gone.

Heading to COEUR D ALENE tomrorow and I doubt I will have time to post anything. The first part I will try to do my September report.
Haven't got my bullet journal done for the up coming month.

Like to weigh in at home on Sunday, stayed the smar 202.25. Then on Tuesday with my weight lost group.

Murphy and I wrap some fencing around one tree, deer can be hard on them. I went and open the extension office for the group only one other person showed up. So counting my self there were only one person.
We're not a big group but most our wheel of year celebration does a little better. I know one need to be caution in this area who  not of main stream Christan faith.
Statement time...I am little sadden by the number that came. People says they want to meet twice a month. I wonder how serious they are. I understand there no perfect time for all us.
It been talk about 2nd and 4th Saturday or Sunday of the month would be good. I won't be around the 2nd weekend in October. So hopeful someone else will handle it.
I watch two video from Marzipan one is one WATER COLOR and APPLIQUE

I know I been promising a video of town down area. This is our main street a little two blocks long. Our main street runs North and South. The business your looking at is on the west side.

Coffee is on

Editor Note...Looks like I should do our main street again. 

5 comments:

  1. Organizing people is like herding cats. So many schedules to coordinate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice downtown area....but I need to go lay down in a dark room after that video. With a trash bucket nearby.

    Great old brick buildings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I do know how hard it is to organise a time suitable for everyone Dora, almost impossible! Enjoyed seeing your main street, the footage was a wee bit bumpy though 😉

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...