Saturday, September 28, 2019

Going to Make It.



12 items are on my table ready to go to the thrift store, and I am positive I will find 2 more to go. Then I have meant my goal of 80 items
I am sure there will be more to go to the thrift store. But now it time to do some focus on organizing fabrics and paints.

Today I sanded my PVC piping with sand paper. Well next thing I will do is wash it and glue it together. If memory serves me right. This set looks like I will be able to hold 32...2 oz bottle of paint.

I tried a new recipe PUMPKIN CHILLI I will be taking it to our pagan gathering or more less our discussion group.
I hope this catches on. That when we meet at the extension office that someone will bring a soup, that we can break bread together.
I had small sample and it taste pretty good...I do say.

Start to cut 1.50 (3.8cm) strips found a good box to put them in. This size I use for my locker hook rugs and project. I bought a bunch of medical staff tops, I believe they all came from thrift stores.
The only complaint I have is cutting does make my upper back, shoulder, and neck sore. There even a few shirt Murphy surrender to me. Plus I even came up with some other creative things to go with the strips.
But once I get these cut it will make room on bed and clear out anther box.

It sure been windy majority of day. Some people said they had up to 2 inches of snow in there yard. For me it just stayed in mountains.
Murphy and went to town. I got my car and they had to order a part for the defroster. Not sure when it will be in. Monday I have doctor appointment to see the plastic surgery. Although I am not having plastic surgery. I am looking at reconstructive surgery.
So we will end driving the pick up down.

Just need to take my camera so I can film video of what our main street looks like. I just hope the weather isn't just plain awful, like a drenching weather. 
Just quick look on fit day...Ok I will do my happy chart with for month of September, and sure there day I missed...Very Happy 1 day....Happy 9 days....Neutral 1 day....Unhappy 2 days...Very Unhappy 1 day.
Not bad I say.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. The pumpkin child looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chili I meant to type

    ReplyDelete
  3. The trees are looking pretty with their fall colours coming in. I couldn't cut strips of fabric, I'd have the same trouble with back and shoulders and then with my hands too, because of the carpal tunnel and the arthritis.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trees look pretty, but please don’t say the “s” word...

    Pumpkin chili looks good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I made a pumpkin chilli last night. Good for you for finding 80 things you no longer need.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trees look so nice, wonderful colours.

    The pumpkin chilli looks good, great for this time of year.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you tried one of those rotary cutters? A cutting board and a rotary cutter might make the cutting easier on you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The autumn trees look gorgeous Dora, the pumpkin chilli delicious ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Monday, May 6, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  I went to see my therapist, and the main thing we talked about was disappointment. And we sort of chit-chat about this and that.   One t...