Tuesday, October 01, 2019

September Report 2019

Let get to the bad news...I need to challenge my self on keeping a better bullet journal. I set up my weekly and monthly goal. Not saying I don't do them or attempt them. But I don't mark them off.

As for health I don't eat after 7 PM. Lets talk about five area of my heath...

  1. My average daily calorie count is 1,856 and that is under 2,000 calories
  2. Where and how about my fat calories...751 calories. Let break that down a little more saturted fat 195, polyunsatured fat 185 calories, and monounsatured fat 283 caloried. Not sure what this all mean.
  3. My nutrtion of vitamin and mineral is above 50% of daily allowence. Except calcuim and Vitiam D. I can see calcuim being low I have trouble digestion dairy and how do they know how much I am in and out.
  4. There 30 days in September on my fit day calendar I recorderd 25 and 5 was over at my fitness pal.
  5. Start to the mood thing on fit day this month.
I did get my 80 items clear out of the place. End of the month I start to cut strips 1 1/2 inches which use for locker hook rook and this get spot clear off one of the beds and box empty.
But it slow going I can do one or two piece and my upper back, neck and shoulder bother me.

Now for weather September been fairly nice. leaves are changing color. Snow in Mountain not quite ready for it in the lower valley. about 6 to 10 inches christmas to new year is fine with me.

Ok it time for PERSONAL INSIGHT

You are inner-directed, excitable and can be perceived as critical.
You are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself. You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. And you are uncompromising: you think it is wrong to take advantage of others to get ahead.
You are motivated to seek out experiences that provide a strong feeling of discovery.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and tradition. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you care more about making your own path than following what others have done.


Ok I like to look a little more. Come right down to it I am pretty dull person. I definely need time to my self.
Excitment seeking is at 5% yes, I am no thrill seeker.
Warmth 4% Not sure what to make of this. I thought I was general friendly enough. I show recept to my follow human and treat them as I want to be treated
Gregariouness 0% total flunk out.
By all of this I won't be making it on to some big social scene.

Coffee is on



6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:25 AM

    Just as well then that you are very social on the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep focusing on the goals but don’t beat yourself up if you don’t meet all of them. Life happens.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting insight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm dull too. There's nothing wrong with being dull. We're interesting in our own rights.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you can eat cabbage without any trouble then you can have coleslaw with just the barest minimum of dressing and you should get enough calcium, because cabbage has more calcium than milk, according to my health book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly don't seem like a dull person to me Dora, don't be so hard on yourself ✨

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...