Sunday, December 30, 2018

Improving Spiritualy

One of my goals is grow spiritual and way I do this is being creative. One way I been is drawing my own tarot card, slow going.
I post in my last BLOG I would like to do two cards a month.
Before manual script and lettering people express there self in other ways. Caves had picture that told a story.
Church had there stain glass stores from the bible. I would assume other place of worship had some type of art like.
Tarot is sense story telling and I like to do my tarot reading as a parable or fable. Hopeful it can give anther light on something. Or lease to think or ponder.

Last year I start to work on tarot work book called WORKING WITH THE TAROT and I haven't exactly set any sort of time but I would like to get back on this book.

Yes one last thing. I mention a friend Candi and I started a local pagan group called SPAIRFITEREA. Confession time...I don't like to be in the lime light. 
She was our high priestess and handle all of our rituals and such. I was happy back stage organizing and such.
Well she pass away shortly after Thanksgiving.
Since I'm one of the original founders of the group. And they want me to lead ceremony and such.
Confession time...I don't have the calling at this time to be what we call a minister (for me it would pristess or high pristess.
I tend to be an introvert although not a shy one. But I'm a person who find having time to one self is important.
Question time...How do you feel introvert being leaders?

Coffee is on

12 comments:

  1. Me neither. I'm not fond of being in the spotlight either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think introverts can be good "leaders by example" rather than "do as I say" leaders.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you can do whatever you set your mind to. And that you’d make a great priestess.

    But I also think that if you’re not comfortable with the role, it’s better to step aside and let someone else do it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am an introvert who would lead when out in a group, would rather be alone.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you are being called to lead ~ trust yourself ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm an introvert too and would be scared at the thought of leading rituals and being in the limelight, although it might be ok when it actually happened. All I can suggest is to prepare well and try leading. You might well find your own style and presence that works for you

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm an introvert. As for being a leader, it depends on what it is. At work I can lead people but I think for the most part I prefer to hang in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A total introvert with a hearing problem, I quail at the thought of being a leader, but sometimes I turn into one, for a short time in a defined project. I often don't realize I have become the informally designated leader until people start turning to me with questions. If you decide to become the leader of your group, you may find that you will grow into your role.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't think being an introvert would make you less of a leader. If you're called to do it, it might be the right thing for you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Introverts can be leaders I think.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like to be creative ! Happy New Year !!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...