Monday, December 31, 2018

Off At Last




Question time...Why do people try to improve there self.

This is last bit on goal setting, and next day will be a new year, it doesn't matter if we believe it or
not. It's here 2019.

Well now it time to talk about my weight lost and health goal. Confession time....When I was young and didn't pay attention of what I was sticking into my body or even abusing it. Yes I thought I was indispensable.


But my goal was to loose 5 pound a quarter and yes I did it. But what I learn from it. And will change a bit on goal when it comes to my weight lost journey.
I had every intention to loose 20 pounds but once it came to end of October I seem to only maintain what I lost.
Which isn't a bad thing at all.
So this year goal is to loose six and quarter pounds a quarter up to end of October. Well there two months left until end of year. Those last two months I want to maintain my lost of three pounds either way.
Now let talk weights lost as for months. Each month and they will be ten of them. I need to loose between two and quarters, up to two and half per month.


10,000 steps a day shouldn't be that hard. Well for month of December I had even trouble getting in 5,000.
There was those time I forgot to even put on my zip bit fit.
Actual my goal is to get in 7,500 steps a day.

There not much walking out side at this time. Plenty of ice. So I been doing tread mill a bit. Which I find boring.
So that one thing I need to do is get movement in my life.

Suprising even on my job there could be more movement. But I listen to lot of there lifes burdens. And I really don't mind listening.
But maybe I can get them out and moving it would do them both good.

The other part I lack is drinking enough water. There some odd reason when a get on roll of water drinking I don't maintain it.
I like my water hot when I drink it. Not big fan of ice water.

Well on first I will be doing a "December Report 2018" and a short bit from "Personality Insight"
and I'm serious thinking of doing a short you tube video and linking it with my December report.

Coffee is on

20 comments:

  1. I've learned that a slow loss is the one you keep off. You are doing great. I haven't been able to get my exercise in either. Pulled my hamstring in October and it still bothers me off and on. Hoping to get back in the swing of things this year. Looking forward to your December Report 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a very happy and successful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari Om
    I always think it crazy that we start to think about how we can sort out our diet when we are in the middle of one of the biggest eating times of the year! You are doing the slow and as you can way, though, and that is probably the best. Have a peaceful but fun time tonight! YAM xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It work well for me to just hold my weight during the holiday celebration.
      Coffee is on

      Delete
  4. I do well with drinking water until the cold weather arrives and then I want tea only! I found a free app that helped track it. May your journey to health be great in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m still working on my goals for the new year. I hope you can achiever yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also hope you have wonderful up coming new year.

      Delete
  6. Our bodies change with age - I feel and see (!) that also.
    To a happy, healthy New Year, right!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck reaching your health goals in the new year. I drink more water when it is flavored and carbonated (but still with zero calories).

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with your weight loss! My steps goal for each day is 10,000 and I usually get pretty close to it and occasionally go over. But then there are some days I feel really tired and only get about 5,000. I need to eat healthier because I give in to the pregnancy cravings too much. I am very overweight. Though I can't really aim for weight loss right now it will definitely be a goal of mine after the baby is born.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Since my heart attack, I try to stick to my walking routine. When I don't I can feel it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year to you. I'll try to join in the goal for 2019. My intentions went awry in 2018 and I have no good excuse.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Decided not to set new goals. Hoping to REALLY follow the goals I set a year ago. Happy New Year. Looking forward to reading all your posts in 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kudos to you for trying hard. I find it hard to get 10,000 steps a day. About 7000 to 8000 seems par.
    Losing weight is hard. I think that it is more about the eating than the exercising but exercising helps of course.
    Have a great New Years!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I guess people try to improve themselves because they think they can be better than they are (in whatever way they choose to gauge this by).

    Re your steps thing: It can be difficult to walk 10,000 -- or even 7,500 -- steps every day. But maybe if you average it out over a week or month, you might be able to achieve your goal? In any case, good luck with doing that. I think it's a worthy aim!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year!
    I don't do New Year's resolutions, you can change things any day you want to. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I guess there's a water bottle that has markings for when you should have finished that amount. I don't know if that would help or not.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...