Monday, October 01, 2018

September Check In

Well I did make my quarter goal of weight lost. My first weigh in of the year was 218 (98) at scales at my home I weigh in at 203 (92)
It last quarter of the year and my goal was to lose 5 pounds, and I will be under 200 (90)


With Murphy and his shingle. Well things got some what set back. Didn't get chance to do much in creative.

I start back up doing You Tube video and thought I would share my walk this morning. But that will be posted at the end of this post

You are inner-directed, shrewd and can be perceived as critical.
You are deliberate: you carefully think through decisions before making them. You are calm-seeking: you prefer activities that are quiet, calm, and safe. And you are independent: you have a strong desire to have time to yourself.
Your choices are driven by a desire for organization.
You are relatively unconcerned with both achieving success and taking pleasure in life. You make decisions with little regard for how they show off your talents. And you prefer activities with a purpose greater than just personal enjoyment.
But I'm unlikely to...1) be influenced by social media during product purchases, 2) prefer style when buying clothes, amd 3) be influenced by brand name when making product purchases

My results from PERSONALITY INSIGHT

Coffee is on

4 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:39 AM

    It is night here and my partner would not appreciate me turning up the volume to listen to the video. I will listen tomorrow. Thank for giving the kilo conversion. You may find it interesting that even before metric in Australia, we didn't use pounds like you do. We used stones and pounds, so say 11 stone 10 (pounds).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shingles would be enough to throw anyone's plans off. Ouch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the weight loss

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are lucky to live in such a beautiful area... but I bet you have snow on the ground for weeks during winter.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...