Saturday, September 29, 2018

Little Project


I've mention about our possible future retirement. But at present time we're holding our own. Murphy and I hire our grand nephew to help us with a few things around the place. He young and strong.
Personal I think it would be a good ideal to hire him twice a month. Or six hours a month.

I did of course the house work. And one load of laundry. I bought some stretch jeans and wash them twice and put over deck railing.
It had has a strange chemical order.
There comfortable, but not sure I real want to wear them or not.

One thing we had our nephew is help with the bottom step landing. Well Murphy bought to much concrete and I took it back, what we didn't use. So I went to town and return 5 bags.
Got a few groceries at local store.

It sure been Windy and I went around the place and took in our summer yard decoration. But them in the barn/shed.
Still need to pick some green beans.

I think I'm going to make a you tube video and try to do some editing. I want to try to slice and or piece it. Who knows how it will come out.

Coffee is on

6 comments:

  1. I love the changing leaf colours in your last photo. Sad about the strange chemical smell in your jeans, I hope that goes away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, the trees are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sucks when you get a nice pair of jeans that just don't smell right. It's probably something in the fabric. Hopefully it airs out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even little projects can get involved. Especially when you have to take five bags back. They are heavy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You never know how long hat darn chemicals stay in the clothes.
    Icky! I once threw a pair away as the smell didn´t go away after washing three times :-(
    And think about those people who had to make these, awful. They likely have no choice.
    Retirement sounds very cool :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trees are beautiful :I love fall !!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...