Sunday, August 26, 2018

It Was But Now It Now

Had a ideal for blog for Saturday and  now it Sunday. Plus a few small issue with my camera.

Made up these two block quilt for a block exchange. Not sure if I will do any more this up coming week.

Well a little more of the deck got done. I believe the framing is complete. Not sure exactly the next step will be.
It pretty sure that more will be done on during the week.

Sort of clean off the twin bed. Well one thing I learn I need to get one or two totes. There other craft items a mixture of supplies. Well for now I'm not sure how to organize them.
But there is wooden box or actual it was drawer and for now I'll put the crafty supplies in it. Till I make decision on what to do with it
So I took the box outside and sprayed it out with the hose.
Well my ideal was to let it dry and it started to rain. But a little extra water wouldn't hurt a thing.

I said "rain" and this is good. We haven't had any rain since July 4th.

Coffee is on

8 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Lovely fabrics... YAM xx
    (Dora, you need to go to your comments page on the dashboard and select the comment above, then hit the spam button - also spam it if it comes to your email box. Consistent use of the spam filters will reduce the amout of nuisance traffice... )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rain? Good for you, hope it's washing some of your air!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous4:21 AM

    The decking is a long time coming, but I am a patient person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deck progress good. I never know what to do with my crafting supplies. Storage solutions change year by year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always kind of wonder how carpenters build a deck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice bit of work going on with the deck there

    ReplyDelete
  7. The deck is looking good Dora, you will have to show us when finished. The rain is so fantastic after a dry spell, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...