Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Wednesday Meme Number Fifteen

To me one hardest thing to do is which order to put my Wednesday. Well it real doesn't matter so I'm going to start with ABC Wednesday, then do a story from Words From Wednesday and finish off with Wordless Wednesday.

For letter "H" for me is word "Haul". I did mange to get a few more item haul off to the thrift store. I just need to slow down or complete hauling items out of the thrift store. But I do pay for the items I get.
For more ABC Wednesday please CLICK HERE.

Thought I would break up the photos meme with a story from WORDS FOR WEDNESDAY which are Kitchen, long, modicum, notice, overly, and perfectly. But some people will use the second set of words and those who are brave or smart might even do both list.

The Hollyhock the witch was working her magic in kitchen and notice that the mabon season was soon to be on us.
As she was studying the planets and how they laid up in the heavens. She notice that both of mars moon Phobas and Deimos will be just above mars.
Which would be a good day to get out cauldrom and do a spell for "good will".
So Madame Hollyhock pulled down book number two, Book of Shadow and turn to old spell that she learn from her 2nd cousin the Silver lady.

She notice that she had most of her the ingredients for this spell ecept one things she didn't have modicum of cat whisker.
But the rest of items she had up in her cupboard.

Slowly she been start pulling out the items to start her spell. A pinch of ginger root, a two inch piece of carrots, ten hollyhock seed and only one color could be used, yellow. But maybe her old cat Park would let her nip a little bit of his whisker.
And like most witch she had a way with items of nature. So when communcating with Park her cat and he was overly happy to give one of his whisker.

But once she got he cauldron fire up and it didn't take long to brew up her spell. Now she need to figure were would be the right place to sprinkle her magikal spell. So she pull out her favor pillow that one of her Aunt made many sun passing. She placed it her lap and hope that the Aunt would guide her.
But it didn't overly take long for her Aunt to contact her where to put or sprinkle about the potion.

But she need to find way to get to the three large elm tree near the swings of the city park. It takes long time to walk there and thought she could cut her time down but about and hour and half she got on her bike, and rode to park. Plus her bike had a basket and could put the potion in it.

Soon she was at park and soon begain to sprinkle the potion around the elm trees and for the next three days anyone who touches the trees will find they have good will and find it perfectly to help others.
Editor Note the story above is fictional.

Now here is my photo for WORDLESS WEDNESDAY





30 comments:

  1. That sounds like a nice spell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to haul more things to the thrift store. In my case I usual haul things home instead. - Margy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to get rid of un-need stuff.

      Delete
  3. What a fantastic account of emotional drama.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Emotional drama? I just don't see it

      Delete
  4. If only we could so easily pass along good will. Nice story!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we all need to share a little good will

      Delete
  5. What a nice spell. Well worth the sacrifice of the tip of a single whisker.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your story very much, thank you for joining us. I really like the idea of a goodwill spell on trees so everyone who touches will have goodwill towards others.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish she would spread her spell on Facebook.

    - Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that story. If only we could dust a potion for people to show more good will.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I couldn't see what you were hauling and had to "biggify" the photo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't need to see what going to the thrift store. Afraid I would find some use for it...fake or real

      Delete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. When I retire, I'll be hauling stuff!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope to have quite bit done before I retire

      Delete
  14. That chocolate looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh that was brilliant Dora, I loved your story for Words for Wednesday, you are a good storyteller ✨

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just went there yesterday… i like it to

    Have a splendid, ♥-warming ABC-Wednes-day / -week
    ♫ M e l d y ♪ (ABC-W-team)
    http://melodymusic.nl/23-H

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...