Friday, August 24, 2018

Beautiful and Creative Meme Number Three


 Can barely see the mountain range to west, but the range east of me is impossible to view. Not even sure if any clouds in sky it so heavy with smoke.
I don't see any rain in the forecast.
This is for SKY WATCH shot for this week, I know there sky above the smoke.

I will post a little later on down on my blog, Painting Party Friday. Which will also have the links and such.

In mean time. I been painting rocks and I'm doing my Grand daughter her own set of alphabet rocks.
I just finish the letter "C".
Question time...How many of you remember "school house rocks"
For letter "D" I'm going to do a door bell.

I sign up for a quilter swap block swap. So far this week I got two block and one last week. The blocks came from the same area of United States, South East.

This is my first tarot card I actual did draw, the Eight of Swords. Which the key words are obstacles, disillusion, abuse, or embarrassment.
In simple terms there is time we are trap for many reason and some time we don't even see them. Possible a prisoner of your own doing or mind.
But remember when reading the cards also the cards around them needs to be considered.
For more artist please CLICK HERE

Coffee is on

18 comments:

  1. Delightful creations and hope the skies clear soon ~ be safe Xox

    Happy Day to you,
    A ShutterBug Explores

    ReplyDelete
  2. These terrible fires are so sad! You have been very creative in spite of it all. Happy PPF

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful art works. Sky will be clear soon...
    Happy PPF xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I remember School House Rock. It seems like every Saturday it was Conjunction Junction.

    Smoke in the air makes the color of the sky wrong, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely work, happy PPF! Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope you can see the mountains again real soon. Lovely projects, and the quilt blocks are beautiful. happy PPF!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope that the fires are contained soon. I feel for everyone with respiratory issues. Alana ramblinwitham.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the smoke, seems to me it's done this before. Idon't think I could live there.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a terrible wildfire season this year. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're right...it is hard to see those mountains.
    I do enjoy your painted rocks and I love the idea of making one's own tarot cards...neat!

    Happy PPF!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely art. The rocks are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. The only tarot card I know of is the Death card, ooga booga

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope the fires are under control and the sky clears up.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that pink and blue quilt block.
    I hope those fires get put out very soon. Maybe you could all do a rain dance or something?

    ReplyDelete
  15. The fires are really bad this year. I hope you can get some relief with rain.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Lovely sky and tree combination capture . Keep commenting in my blog because I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Schoolhouse Rock .... I’m just a Bill...

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...