Saturday, March 05, 2011

Photo Hunt (Self Portrait)


Self Portrait seem like a strange pick for this week photo hunt theme. I never have or should have learn to use the self timer on my camera but haven't yet.
So I got my self in different pose as long as I could reach the snap button it was all good.
I really have to say none of these picture I thought capture but in all honesty I had fun to see what came out of the camera.
This one I got on my knees and place the camera on the floor looking up at my self and click. This is what I got.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:18 PM

    It makes for an interesting shot.

    I've tried to take pictures of myself, too. It's hard. Even if I get the self timer figured out, I'm sure I'll do something weird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well good for you for being creative...and adventureous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can rarely get a photo of myself that I'm happy with.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...