Friday, March 04, 2011

February Weather Report

 
The warmest day in February was the 13th at 48.0 (8.8)
The coldest day in February was the 25th at -14.4(-25.7)
The average high for the month was 34.7 (1.5)
The average low for the month was 14.7 (-9.7)
Snow fall for the month was 25.25 (64.1)
I have to say this February sure been different then others. A least once it gets into the 50 but not this February. Let see it only got into the 40's only 6 times.
Now for the snowfall we sure had a lot for the month I don't know if it is a record amount or not.
I was comparing this February to last.
There was 7.2 degree cooler on the average high this year.
Then there was the average low and the difference between 9.1 degrees.
All in all it looks like this February was 8 degree cooler then last.

We started our leeks and artichokes but if ones looks outside there nothing but white as far as one can see.
For a short time I notice in the hodgepodge flowerbed there was a few bulbs that was showing though the layer of dirt.
I guess my Aunt Bea's tulips was up a good 3 inches.
I have to state that mine sure wasn't that far a long. As for what exactly I have in my hodgepodge flowerbed is what I got for free and at yard sales.

This was Murphy and mine first rummage sale of 2011 we went to the United Methodist. We didn't buy anything.
So we stop at the thrift store which was the old co-op and I got 2 birthday cards and 2 notebook binder.
Murphy got a fishing pole for $2.00


1 comment:

  1. Great Idea, I will start some seedlings today. I'm totally inspired, you go Peppylady!!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...