Friday, March 11, 2011

I know It's Taken Care Of


Thankful that's what I am. Right now I'm the only one who bringing in any income to our family. But I need give a positive toot to my wonderful hubby Murphy.
When I get home from work the home is general cleaned and picked up. No it's not spotless. The laundry is done, the floors a swept or vacuumed, trash is taken care of, foods ready to eat when I get home and things are done around the place.
Statement time...I have to say are disagreement isn't over what is proper compare to most couples I read in magazines about.
Our is over organization and types of eating.
I like my socks fold a certain way fold once not rolled in ball. I don't like my socks and undies in my jean draw.
I have to say my hubby cooking isn't out of box. Nor is he a meat and potato man. He makes sure we have usual a nice meal. Tonight when I got home dinner was just being pull out oven roast beef, cabbage, and a baked potato. With root beer to drink. Once in while in life when it's over whelming and busy one needs to just pop something in oven or micro.
But if I had my way I would lean more to raw foods. I know it would be impossible for either one of us to be totally raw food.
I have no desire to cut out meat total in my diet a less amount, sure that find with me.
Knowing I'm going to be taken care of sure makes my life stress don't worry medicaid wants to mess with you mind.

1 comment:

  1. I'm also the sole bread-winner, but that's because the other two members of my household are still in high school!

    My ex-husband, our house-mate and I once had a sock-folding contest to see whose way was most efficient. My ex won, and I converted.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...