Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Heads or Tail (Autumn Memory)



Heads Or Tails

I haven’t played or been part of heads or tails for a long time plus it fun.
I thought I should give it a try. This week theme is Autumn Memory
Next week theme looks like it will be “soft


When I was little girl. The part of fall I was scared of was the wind. But now I enjoy the wind. Which means taking out something and bring in change.
It seems like autumn starts the day after day labor day when one adventure back to school.
We all got to see what one got in new clothes to start the school year.
To meet our new teachers and see our new books, so we can see what we may learn.


I enjoyed riding my horses during a fall breeze which always seamed to make the horses spunky and spirited.
They would hop and prance around.


Fall means change in one eating of hot drink such as hot tea, hot apple cider, hot coca and some hot soups or stew.
I like a bowl of hot chili with corn bread


One thing I still like about fall is watching leaves change color and falling so graceful from the trees.
At this time some of the trees are naked and bare. I see a few leaves hanging on my thread for dear life

5 comments:

  1. It seems like the colored leaves fell so quickly this year. Hubby and I raked up the last of them, got the gutters cleaned out and are settled in for winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sure did come up with a lot of Autumn things.. sights.. smells.. memories.

    Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great fall memories.....I love how you talk about ice tea becoming hot apple cider...yes those words wmbark real autumn memories for me...as well as how you mention about the clothes...although I went to private school and wore uniforms..I always like the new shoes we got...and the new items....yes fall is a wonderful time of year....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are fun memories

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the memories you shared! The other day a gal friend & Iwere out to the Thai rest. for lunch, & when I ordered Thai Iced tea (cause I love it so much!) the waiter shivered, & seemed to think we were crazy!!
    I love wind, too, I could hear it gusting last night.
    My neighbors had horses (well, ponies) & I was out riding during a BIG windstorm ('Columbus Day Storm' Oct 12, 1962) - when the wind began kind of 'lifting' me in the saddle, I decided I'd better take him in, & was currying him when the owner came out & told me to GET HOME & not worry - he'd finish up!

    It wasn't as bad on the E side of the mtns, but awnings flew off porches, etc - & in the valley (where I live now) it was really bad.
    Thanks for the memories :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...