Thursday, November 19, 2009

There Only So Much

My client/friend got her food stamps cut back I believe it was $90. Her stepson moved out of the home.
Her (I know not legal) Husband Mason wants her to lie about that his son is still living there.
I ensured her she did the right thing and when people aren’t honest it will come and bit them on the ass. I believe in Karma.
So I suggest that I could go down to our local food bank and get there salvaging program 2 to 4 times a month.
I believe one only can pick up a food box 3 or 4 times a year here.
I told her about meals on wheels for senior and the disable, which they will deliver meals to your home. But I’m having trouble finding any thing about it.
Plus she trying to get in low in come (HUD) apartment and her credit has some issues. I ask her if she really didn’t want to deal with it. She said she really didn’t want to. I pointed out that Mason got a notice about his property tax that he got a notice that he needs to have. I don’t recall how much by Dec 20th. But if he doesn’t pay it then their tacking three hundred dollars on it and everything needs to be paid off by March sometime.
Then it will be auction off on step of our local courthouse.
I told her I know it stressful but waiting to last minutes it going to make it worse.
Statement time…Mason had plenty of opportunity to pay the back taxes and choose not to do it.



I’m a lucky wife. Murphy has been doing majority of the housework at our home.
So for tonight dinner he had in oven roast beef heart and mash potatoes.
Then he made a salad.



So tomorrow I’ll be heading down to the Spokane Valley to see my friend Finny which we been friends for years clear back in the 60s.
But I need to call my youngest son Bart up and see if he needs any firewood. Then I’ll know which vehicle to take.
See my friend Quenelle is going to ride down with me. The pickup only holds two people and my car hold four. But it doesn’t hold wood.
But I recall the area Finny lives in being called Greenacres
The funny thing everytime I would go into Greenacres I believe everyone start to sing the theme song from the TV show Greenacres



Green acres is the place to be
Farm living is the life for me
Land spreading out,
so far and wide
Keep Manhattan,
just give me that countryside.



New York
is where I'd rather stay
I get allergic smelling hay
I just adore a penthouse view
Darling, I love you,
but give me Park Avenue



The Chores
The Stores
Fresh air
Times Square
You are my wife. Goodbye city life.
Green Acres, we are there!






Click on picture to read Oliver Douglas speech about farming

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...