Sunday, November 15, 2009

The Day Before I Go To Work


Well I got my dishtowel embroidery. It sure took me long enough and it wasn’t really all that much to it.
This towel will be add to my “winter box”

I even took a little time and did some painting on my scarecrow. I’m sort of pushing my self to finish up the two projects I got going.
I complete the patches and pockets.
But for some reason I can’t find the color I did the jacket in.
Once the jacket is painted.
Then the highlighting, antiquing, or wipeback then it’s done.
I got a little bit to do on Santa in the tub.
Next week I’ll finish up the Santa.
Then I’ll cast some mugs that will go in the winter box.
I need to do a few Christmas ornaments which will be part of the winter box activities



I have a wet jet which I total love.
I wasn’t much on mops of days gone by. You would mop your floor and keep the gross head on it. Store the bacteria or nasty crap from the floor and use it again.
Now with the wet jet use the pad and toss it in the trash.
Well now they came out with a different shape bottle of cleaning solution and it rides much better then the old one.
After the solution is empty I’ll use basic H with it






This afternoon earlier I went up and seen my friend Quenelle. She and I walked up on the upper plateau of her property.
She wants to add an oriental theme to her gardens.
She wants to host wedding
But she likes us we don’t have a lot of capital to work with.
Statement time…I think she going to have a hard time finding people to pay her asking price for what she offering.
She asked me to bring up different subject matter and I pointed out that people will see the price and the numbers of guest aloud.
But we did have nice visit.
I brought a piece of chocolate cake for both of us and she made hot tea



Well when I got home. I decide to transplant some stevia from my hodgepodge flowerbed to my royal sunshine flower bed.
I don't think they'll be much more time this season to be out in the garden. It spitting snow now

2 comments:

  1. I like that dish towel, it's really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the pig on the dish cloth too. It is wonderful to get any thing completed now a days. With so much to keep our attention else where.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...