Thursday, June 07, 2007

Number Seven Going Down the Track

On the summer or Litha Scavenger hunt I decided to do a minor change on # 7 it now reads “A frame picture taken from you’re home areas looking toward the south.” But it I’m changing it to “ A frame picture taken close from your home area looking toward the south” so nice picture of southerly direction from your area.
There is still 4 days left to sign up for the Scavenger hunt and if your interested Click here and leave a comment.

I’m sorry I haven’t announced who won the sleeping gnome Well Patti of 2nd grade teacher won the drawing and gnome will be retiring his days in Oswego, New York

I’ve been for my waiting for my hydrometer and which I order two weeks ago from Archie Bray Foundation and I call them up and wondering what happen to my hydrometer and it arrived in Helena Montana and wondered if I want come and picked it up or I still want it.
So I told them to ship it to me and hopeful it will arrive soon


Our Vacuum Cleaner gave up the ghost and now I’m looking for a different Vacuum cleaner.
Our last one was a hoover and there was some pro and cons on it that both Murphy and I had.
If money was no obligation I’d get my self a Rainbow Vacuum Cleaner So what would you get for a vacuum cleaner?




Here is a picture I took of our drive the other day one is of what they call Clifty Mountain which I like dip like shape on side of mountain by the top.

5 comments:

  1. please sign me up for the hunt....that last one was so much fun....I made a note on your original post aobut the hunt but i didnt' know if you would go back and check or not...so here I am again.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just got a Hoover Windtunnel...my Hubby who is the vacuum person here said it has its pro's and cons too!
    Beautiful mountain picture...I can't wait to see some myself in two weeks we go to the Smokies!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to Patti for winning the gnome:-) Ok, I've made note of the change in the scavanger hunt!! As for a vaccuum cleaner, I have a Dirt Devil and it works good but I find it cumbersome to use, especially in the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you made the change on the photo for the hunt. Living in an apartment makes my south another building. For the last hunt I sent Carrie a photo of the lighthouse at va beach. It was as far east as you could go from my house. I will have to find something interesting south of my apt. for this one.
    My vaccumn died this week too. I have a dirt devil and it is the cheapest thing on wheels (sorry Pea). It only lasted about 6 months, so I am not happy with it. I will look for something else this time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please sign me up for the hunt! It sounds like fun, and I missed the one at Ostara.

    After many years of buying cheaper vacuums that died right away, we finally invested in an Oreck. It was expensive, but I love it! Does a great job and is quite lightweight, so it's easy to use.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...